5, 4, 3, 2, 1 .... ~ Han Jisung

[ Location : Haneul Park, time: 11:30 p.m KST]

The wind was sighing and thrashing in the tree tops. Thesky above was full of dark, ragged clouds. Such a beautiful and sunnyday turned into cold and dark night. Jisung sighed along with thewind and stepped into the HaneulPark.It was the place where you two met for a first time. It was placethat could remember many of your memories: first date, first time youheld Jisung's hand, first time Jisung got courage to give you afirst kiss.

As Jisung reached your favorite spot helooked around. He smiled and mumbled for himself.

„You'd look so beautiful in the shine of tonight's moonlight Y/N."

His head dropped down.

„Wish you were here with me now."

His hands slid into the pockets of his jacket as the cold wind caused him to shiver softly. He sat down on bench and took out his phone. His fingers moved on the screen as he opened his photo gallery. The smile formed on his lips scrolling trough your pictures as a single tear dropped down onto his phone screen.

God I wish you were here Y/N!" Jisung wiped his eyes with the sleeve and took a deep breath. Locking the screen his screen he still sat down. His legs shaking nervously.

Hey crybaby!" a female voice could be heard really close to him. This voice that was familiar to him. His head turned it's way and he smiled widely.

You're late Y/N." he called out to you walking towards him.

I'm sorry, I know. I'm not going to make any stupid excuses this time. I'm late because I wanted to look pretty since it's our anniversary today." you smiled at him as you held his hand.

His eyes fell onto your hands holding tightly. He pats your head and chuckled.

You're always pretty Y/N. You're the most beautiful girl in my eyes. Always and forever." Jisung's voice softened.

Eh? Someone is more cheesy then usually." you teased him and poked his shoulder playfully.

"Do you have any problem with that my sweet lady? Is that a crime to say something sweet to my girlfriend on our anniversary?" he frowned.

You chuckled and shook your head. "No sir. It's not."

He smiled at you as he pulled your hand and you both walked forward.

"I can't believe it's already two years." Jisung spoke.

"Me neither. I's been another whole year that you're testing my patience and another 365 long days I had to deal with your annoying ass." you said teasingly.

"Another 365 long days days ...." Jisung mumbled quietly ".... of .... HEY!" he screamed out as he realized what you've said.

You just laughed and hugged his arm and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Hey, can we sit down for a minute?" Jisung asked. You've nodded in response and found the nearest bench to sit down at. As you've sat down you looked at Jisung who looked a bit different today.

"Is everything alright Jisung?" you've looked at him.

"It's me who should be asking that. How are you? Is everything alright?" his eyes didn't move from ground. You could tell there is something in his mind.

"Jis..-" Jisung cut you before could even say anything.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I haven't been here for you that often lately. I swear I miss you so much and There is not a single second I wouldn't be thinking of you. Sometimes it's just too much."

"Jisung it's alright. You're here now. On the most important day for me. I know it's hard and that you have a lot of work. I can't even complain ... I'm dating an idol after all right?" your hand ran trough his hair and landed on his cheek.

He looked at you, with his eyes full of tears. You just both softly smiled at each other and kissed. You could feel his tears dropping down his cheeks. As you broke this kiss you wiped his tears.

"I love you." you whispered.

"Y/N. Last year when you've been leaving.... You've promised me to tell me. You remeber?" Jisung looked at you, trying to hold back his tears.

"Ji-" you gasped.

"Just tell me. I want to know." he urged. "I've waited way too long for this. And I don't want to wait no more. And you've promised."

You've nodded and held his hands tightly. The both of you took one last breath before you spoke out.

"He held the gun against my head . I knew .. he knew that he's killing me for mercy. He held my body in his arms and ...he didn't mean to do no harm. He did it all to spare me from the awful things. " you've talked while tears dropping down your eyes. Holding Jisung's hands. Feeling his grip tighten with each word you say. You see him crying in pain. You see him mourn. It hurts you. To say all these words but you've gave him a promise. It took him a while to let all the pain out from his body. To calm down.

"Jisung... it's time."

You both stood up and hugged each other tight. His lips met with yours for the last time. He held your cheeks leaning his forehead against yours.

"I love you baby." he said with a quiet tone in his voice.
"I love you too." you've said trying to stay strong for him.

He looked you in the eyes.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ..." you've counted.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ..." he counted along with you.

"The pain is gone..." Jisung closed his eyes whispering.

"...and so am I." you whispered as well.

As Jisung opened his eyes you were gone. He took his phone and looked at the time. It was exactly one minute past the time you've passed away two years ago.

Author note: You were working in the military as a nurse. Unfortunately your medical camp was attacked. All people from medical camp were held hostage. As you tried to talk to the young soldier and try to persuade his group to let the people from camp leave, you were shot by the leader of the group.