03. 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃

JADE'S POV !

i get woken up to the slap to the face which i assume is nova. "nova what the hell!" i exclaim whole looking at her evil face.

"the plane is landing you idiot"

"you could've GENTLY shook me awake you moron" nova is gonna give me a fucking heart attack. "i did you connard." this bitch and her french curse words i swear.

"both of y'all shut up! nova stop cussing and jade get the luggage" my mom says whisper-yelling so she doesn't make a scene.

🌅

"i'm so excited to see themmmm uh huh yeah yeah" nova sings/raps as we're about 15 minutes away from their house.

"nova shut up!" i yell at her cause honestly she's making my anxiety hella bad rn. "okay dang" nova says going back to listening to music.

"are you excited jade?" my mom asks me knowing damn well i'm not excited. "no mom. i'm not" i say nonchalantly, looking outside the car window.

damn, i've missed this place.

🌆

"y'all... we're here" my mom remarked in a nervous tone. i feel like imma be sick. "i'm not really excited anymore." nova states. "mom.. we should just go home."

"no come on." mom says opening her car door.

i slowly start opening the car door, taking deep breaths so i don't have a fucking panic attack. "mom are you sure this is their house? it looks very different." "their house burnt down so they rebuilt it." nova says answering my question

"oh.. okay."

"why are we walking so slow? especially you mom, why are you so nervous" nova asks mom, making me more nervous. i swear she just talks to talk

"you're right. let's go! walk faster" my mom says starting to walk at a normal pace while i still walk slow.

"jade oh my lord come on. i don't know if you can see but we're already at the door you dodo" nova quietly yells at me.

once i make it to the door, we all just stand awkwardly until nova rings the doorbell out of no where. "nova!" i exclaims at her

"what! someone needed to do it" she says and i just ignore her

a few seconds later the door opens and we see mary-lou. she instantly gets excited to see the three of us.

"oh my god! what are you guys do here! come in come in" mary-lou says welcoming us in. "boys! come down here! we have guests" she says yelling up the stairs.

a few minutes later i see the three of them coming down and that sick feeling comes back. nick is the first to come down and when he sees nova and me, he gets excited but also he seems sad.

chris came down next and his frown displayed.

last was matt. the one i didn't want to see most of all. matt instantly looks at me right when he walks down the stairs.

once they all get down, there's nothing but silence until nova breaks it. this silence seems so loud.

...

b speaks too much
what is nova gonna say 😭