Chapter 5

They had been keeping up their sexual relationship for about a year until Emilie found out. And another year after she had been in the coma, due to an overdose of several drugs.

But then Nathalie had found out, that it wasn't an accident, but attempted suicide, after she had walked in on them, and from one day to the next, she had ended her relationship with Gabriel and as well had quit working for him.

She even had broken up every contact with him and Adrien for good.

And even though, he had her address and her number, he hadn't dared to bother her at all. Not until today.

After Emilie's funeral, he had allowed Adrien, to stay with his friend Nino, so he would find the comfort, his own father couldn't give him.

He was standing in front of the little apartment, that Nathalie was living in now and after taking a deep breath, he pushed the doorbell.

Though he didn't hear it chime, he could make out the sounds of footsteps coming to the door and a moment later a very tired looking woman opened.

The moment she saw him, her eyes widened.

"Can I come in please? Today was..."

"Emilie's funeral, I read about it! But it's really a bad timing, Gabriel, I..... I am not feeling all too well and I need my sleep to make it through the day. So please, maybe we can talk in the morning?"

He fell to his knees, crying and clinging on to her thighs, begging:

"Please, Nathalie! I left you alone all the time. I didn't even try to contact you, just as you wished. But please, I need you tonight! Please my darling, I love you still so much!"

With a sigh, she gestured him to come inside, then quietly shut the door and whispered:

"Just do me one favour and don't make any noise. Come, we can talk in there!"

She brought him into her bedroom and he immediately pulled her close and inhaled her scent.

"Gabriel, please. I am not your mistress anymore!", she spat and he looked up and shook his head.

"You never were, Nath! Do you want to know, what I have been thinking about all day? The last time, we were together, before I left Paris. I wished, I had had the guts back then, to take you with me and marry you! Maybe some day, I can prove to you, how very much I love you and then you can forgive me, for all the pain I caused and come back. But tonight, I really would love to be with my best friend and the very first woman I loved and still do!"

"Oh Gabriel, I wished, we could ever be!", she gushed out and smashed her lips onto his.

He reciprocated her savage kiss in an instant and grabbed the back of her thighs to pick her up and carry her to her bed.

Opening her robe, he looked down at her, wearing nothing but a silky sleeping shirt, with only thin holders on her shoulders in groaned in agonizing arousal.

Cupping each of her breasts in one hand, he let out a lustful moan, then said:

"When did you get a boob job?"

He shook his head and focused on tending to her warts, humming:

"Maybe I had one glass too much, before I came here!"

With a desperate mewl, Nathalie arched her back and pushed towards his mouth, making him grunt and increase his efforts.

Only short time later, they were both naked and he was just spreading her folds with his fingers, to then cup his lips over the little nub, making her bite her lip, to muffle her cries of pleasure. She was close, when he stopped and crawled on top of her, his tip sliding along her clit, making her moan into the wild kiss.

"Oh fuck, Nath, I need you so much!", he groaned, to be shushed immediately.

"Could you try to keep it down, please?", she begged and he nodded, though looking at her in bewilderment.

They both had difficulties to stay quiet, when he eventually and very slowly, pushed his throbbing length into her depth and began to move.

When he felt her bite into his shoulder, to stifle her scream, as she came, it made him release in an instant, and she could feel his member twitch inside, before she could even try to stop him.

He was now screaming her name and as he did, they could hear the loud cries of a baby from nearby, who had obviously been woken by him.

"The walls to your next neighbours seem to be very thin", he mused, "I will tell them, how sorry I am, in the morning yeah?", he asked sheepishly.

Nathalie though didn't even look at him, as she was about to get up.

"Nath? What are you doing? You can't change it anyway now, so please come back to bed, love!"

"Just stay, where you are, I'll be right back!", she whispered and quickly rushed out of the room, closing the door behind her.

He could hear another door open and the cries getting louder for the split of a second, then short time later, they stopped. He looked puzzled. Then a thought occured to him and he got up and put on her robe, closing it in the front and sneaked out of the bedroom.

In the hallway, he gazed around, seeing only one door shut and quickly stepped towards it, to quietly open it.

The moment he did, he wanted to scream and yell, but he stayed silent and waited for her to notice him.

"Just come in, now that you've seen her anyway!", Nathalie whispered and he did, crouching down beside the rocking chair, she was sitting in, feeding an about three months old baby with her breasts.

"Nathalie! Is this.... Why didn't you.... Is this my.... our..... daughter?"

The young woman scoffed.

"Who else should be her parents, Gabriel? An why would I be feeding her, if she wasn't mine? And that's what she is, mine, not yours or ours, mine alone!"