Tick Tock

(Y/n POV)

"Ten minutes. He just broke his own record. The guys inhuman," Kai proclaimed. We all looked over the edge of the ship and into the water, where Zane was.

"Are we sure he's still alive? I mean, ten minutes? Come on," They all looked at me and then back into the water. Suddenly, Zane reappeared and took in a breath of fresh air.

"Amazing!" Cole awed.

"We're not worthy."

"I broke the record?" Zane asked.

"You destroyed it," Kai said, showing him the timer.

"We didn't doubt you for a minute," I said, patting Zane on the back.

"Okay, okay. Is anyone else think what I'm thing? We've been training for so long, I don't think we can get any better. Just think about all we've accomplished," Jay commented.

It's been a while since the accident with Lloyd. And if I'm being honest, it's not the same without him here.

"The question should be raised. Perhaps we have reached our full potential?" Zane questioned. The ninjas shared a look and started off back into the ship.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" I asked. Kai turned around and answered.

"We're going to see Master Wu," He turned around and ran to catch up with the ninjas.

"Bye, I guess," I mumbled to myself. I turned away from the door and sat down on the edge of the boat, where the ninjas were just a minute ago. I looked into the water and saw my reflection. The reflection showed a purple serpent, with blue on both sides of her face. The thing that stood out the most was how tired she looked.

(Third Pov)

Y/n noticed that she hadn't slept since Lloyd and her were captured by Pythor. She felt like she didn't deserve to, after all, Y/n was the reason Lloyd was still with them. Y/n heard a door open and looked over and saw Wu walking out with a briefcase.

"Going somewhere?" The Serpentine asked him. Wu stopped and turned to face her. The look on his face told Y/n that he had an idea. One that he might regret.

"You're going to get Lloyd, right? I'll come with you," She stood up and started slithering towards Wu.

"No, I'm not going to get my nephew. But I am going to find someone that can help." A silence fell over the two as a million thoughts raced through Y/n's head. Y/n sighed before looking back up at him.

"Good luck, Wu," Y/n said, as Wu walked away. The ninjas came out shortly after Wu and Y/n stopped them.

"Do you guys know where he's going?" She asked.

"We don't know, he just said that he's going on a journey and that we can't follow," Kai spoke.

"Come on, let's go say goodbye to Master Wu," Cole suggested. We all walked to the exit of the ship and waved goodbye to Wu.

(Meanwhile Somewhere Else)

"It says nothing about where the four Fangblades are hidden. Have our ancestors left us nothing? Where are they?" Scales exclaimed to the purple Anacondrai.

"This, here. This must be a clue," Pythor lead the other four generals to a table in the middle of the room.

"When the five fangs unite as one, the worth towards the Devourer has begun."

"Yes, when the five tribes unite. We've done all this. It means nothing. If you don't find out soon, the others will begin to ask questions, and soon they will start to think you don't know what you are doing. Not only that, but some see the fight with Y/n as a loss on your side." Scales warned Pythor.