《 OC Information 》

Full name: Nuo

Full name: Nuo

It means elegant, merciful, and kind hearted

Nickname(s):

Aqua (Mk and the gang)

Dew Drop (Sisu and her siblings)

Blue Dragon Peasant (Red Son)

Jie (Wukong)

Anhe (Macaque)

Tiamat (Nezha)

Nāga (Lady Bone Demon and Mayor)

Age: 500+

Gender: Female

Species: Water Dragon

Sexuality: Straight

Personality:

Shy and self-denying, but is also kind-hearted, elegant, polite, and always prepared to go out of her way to help others who need it and learns the philosophy that comes with her life. She sometimes pretends to be tough to intimidate others, but she's also very cautious and careful when it comes to trusting others, which Raya immediately likes her. Loyal and protective of her friends and family. Just like her sister Sisu, she's willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt for a chance to redeem themselves and willing to trust them. A pure heart, she is forgiving and unable to hold a grudge towards anyone, even befriending Namaari, even though she accidentally killed her sister.

On the other hand, she is also very caring, responsible, though she can also be fierce and stubborn whenever she is not getting her way like being told to stay put when she wanted to help, too young to master her water bending, or to be careful with the weapons she holds, which is mostly from her elder and older siblings since they're very protective of her.

Voice Actress: Constance Wu

Alignment: Good

Weapons:

Water Dragon Katana

Spine Axe

Powers and Abilities:

Water Manipulation/Waterbending (one magic talent)

Shapeshifting, Illumination, Fog generation, Summoning Rain (permanent part of her powers from the gem until she got them back from another gem)

Super-strong swimming, Breathing underwater

Weapon mastery, Hand to Hand Combatant/Martial Artist (when she's a human, taught by Raya and her friends)

Home: Kumandra

Family Members:

Pengu (elder brother)

Jagan (older brother)

Amba (older sister)

Pranee (elder sister)

Sisu (twin sister)

Friends/Allies:

Raya, Tong, Tuk Tuk, Boun, Chief Benja, Noi, Ongis, Namaari, Chiang, Mk, Mei, Red Son, Pigsy, Tang, Sandy, Mo, Sun Wukong, Macaque, Demon Bull King, Princess Iron Fan, Nezha, etc.

Enemies:

Druun, Demon Bull King Family (formerly), Macaque (formerly), Lady Bone Demon, Mayor, etc.

Love Interest(s): Sun Wukong, Macaque, Nezha, Azure Lion, & Golden Winged Peng

Likes: Dancing, her family and friends, eating food, swimming, weapons, cats (Serlot), cooking, jewelries and gems, Kumandra, etc.

Dislikes: Druun, jackfruit jerky, lies, distrusts, losing her family, harm among the people, dancing in front of people watching her, betrayal, Lady Bone Demon, Mayor, etc.

Pet: Chiang

It means a strong cat

Background:

Nuo is the second last dragon of Kumandra along with her sister Sisu. Legends say she and her twin sister are divine water beings of unspeakable beauty and unstoppable magic, but what Raya finds instead is a master waterbending dragon that can move all forms of waterbending involve moving and shaping a body of water to her will.

She was turned to stone right after Sisu died when the Druun was about to attack their group and she took the blow to protect her friends. And because of that, all the water disappeared. But with the gem restored, Nuo was free so she gathered all the dragons that are also free from being stoned to help resurrect Sisu.

For her powers, with the gem gone she no longer had the power to transform into a human or glow or summon rain, only her waterbending is all that's left since every dragon has a unique magic. And when she goes to Megapolis world, she is in her dragon form and later gets more powers that are just like her siblings' magic, but also other different kinds than she expected which will be explained in the future chapters.