《 Chapter 12: Impossible Delivery 》

A/N: This is how Li Jing looks like. Her dragon form will be shown soon. Art by WolfFang012. Do not steal or re-upload!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nuo could be seen petting the monkeys that are surrounding her as they cuddle her. She's looking up the sky as she could see two gold flashes against each other. Mk and Wukong could be seen having a spar as they train. Nuo decided to go with Mk after amounts of begging from him even though she had seen Wukong at some time, it would be nice to see him again while seeing how his training went. Her quiet moment was cut off by Mk's scream and she looked up right on time to see him falling down towards her. She gently moves the monkeys out of the way and catches him in bridal style.

"Thanks, Nuo..." Mk panted, looking relieved.

"No problem. You lasted more than a second, I admit." Nuo said.

Mk gasped loudly at her in disbelief.

"How could you ever doubted me?! I'll have you know I was THIS close to beating him."

"Sure, you are." she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Hmph!" he pouted, crossing his arms.

Wukong comes down with a loud thud.

"Better. Way, way better."

He grabs Mk from Nuo and spins him around before placing him down.

"You're totally getting the hang of this, bud!"

Mk looks at him with a smile.

"Aw, really?"

"I mean, it does make sense. You are getting trained by me." Wukong bloated with a wink.

"And being a showoff." Nuo rolled her eyes.

"Now, we just gotta work on your focus." he continued, ignoring her.

"Yeah, I am the best of focus—" Mk said with a confident smile on his face.

He completely dropped when he recall what Wukong just said and zoomed up to his face, creating a gust of wind as it blows Wukong who's unfazed, smiling.

"What do you mean, "work on my focus?!" I-I'm like No. 1 Focus Guy!" he exclaimed, climbing on him.

Wukong pushes him away with a slight glare.

"Ugh, if anyone is No. 1 Focus Guy, it's me."

"What?!" Mk and Nuo exclaimed in unison.

"If I read your story correctly, you're not that much of a responsibility type." Nuo stated with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah!"

Mk pulls out his book.

"Literally, your entire legacy is about you being impulsive and dodging responsibilities!"

He pushes down the cardboard of Wukong to reveal a real Wukong sitting further away from them, eating peach chips.

"Mmm! That's where you are wrong."

Mk gives him an unimpressed look.

"The time that you ate all the that you were meant to guard?"

"That was a long time ago." Wukong defended, digging his hands into the bag of chips.

"When you kept annoying everyone at the Celestial Realm?" Mk continued, crossing his arms.

"That's a matter of opinion."