Introductions

"Are you ok" isn't that a funny question, because even though you say yes your hurting in the inside. Am I right ?? I thought so.

This is a story about the life of 2 teenagers in broken homes and who struggled with accepting who they really are, but will they be able to over come there challenges and be better people for it, wait and find out in The Gravity Of Us. Ahhh I've always wanted to do that.

Let's introduce my first character that's me and I'll be know in the story as MAX a light skinned, 6'2, broken 19year old boy who just wants to be happy with someone who's gonna make him feel one in a million and feel like they really want him in there life and who makes hime feel like there will never be anyone else, his first true love.

And my second character my best friend let's name her SAMANTHA, she's a hardworking beautiful girl but can't see that herself and just wants to be recognised and appreciated, just like everyone else she has her own demons and battles to fight but she always make is out the other end and she may be short but she is a thunderstorm and a force to be reckoned with who made life that little more liveable and our friendship might be short but it's unbearable.

There will be more characters to be introduced don't worry but not till later in the story so you will just have to sit tight.