CHAPTER TWO

It's been about a couple of months since I met Dan and I've seen him every day at the same spot we met including at college it turns out he had in fact already enrolled not only in the college but my course too, it was a struggle at first but now managed to just avoided the feelings and thoughts of him in any way possible as if it was a parasite but it's like I can't escape him like He's just attracted to everywhere I am I mean yeah we're close friend's and we have been hanging out a lot at each others houses and I don't try and put a wall between us bc I want to hang out with him you know what that's probably why, but that's not the point.

Samantha-"OI earth to Max what are you doing we're meant to be doing this project for sir.

Me and Samantha are meant to be sat doing a work project on any author and one of there books, of course me and Samantha chose it ends with us by Colleen hover but all I can do I stare at dan theres jsut something so enticing about him from his beautiful ocean blue eyes to his fluffy brown hair I could list about 100 things that I would do to this man but just as I got lost in my thoughts he turned around and caught me staring I've never looked away from sketching so quickly in my life but he didn't say anything he just smiled at me which caused me to blush and there's no way Samantha didn't see that bc she's been sooting looks at me across the table for about 5 minutes but hopefully Dan didn't see that it would be so embarrassing but why d I feel these things towards him he's just a friend isn't he just then my thoughts are interrupted bc Samantha's voice.

Samantha- "Let me guess you fell in love with this tall toned, blond, Greek god look alike because he made you forget about school, life, family problems, and when you were with him you felt like there was no one else that you would rather be with. Am I right ??"

Max- "F-f-fell I-i-in l-l-love, how could I be in love with a guy, I mean yeah he makes me forget about all that but that's just what friends are for yeah that's what we are friends nothing more and nothing less"

Samantha- "Just friends" I could feel the sarcasm radiating from here "ok, you can say what you want but I don't believe you for a second even if you deny it I can see you have feelings it reminds me of how you were with Rach-"

Max- "Do......not......finish......that......name.....
you know what she did to me the pain she caused for months."

Samantha- "Ok ok I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that I just meant I know how you are when you like someone, you start to stutter whenever there around or if someone says something about you and them,and you can't stop thinking about them I thought u missed her anyways."

Max- RACHEL DID U JUST SAY I MISS RACHEL

Samantha-yes.....I'm so sorry it just seemed like you did.

Max- well for you information yes I missed her wait what am I saying no actually I don't miss her, yes I miss the person she used to be but not who ever she is now, because that's not the same person I fell in love with, that girl is NOT the person she used to be, she's completely different now, I don't know what made her change because I held onto her for months hoping that she would change and that there would be something worth fighting for, but there is only so much a person can hold onto before letting go I tried and she didn't. I've moved on from her she's not even a second thought in my mind and I'm happier because of it but yes I will always miss the person she was.

Samantha- "I'm sorry I brought her up"

Max- "Noo it's ok she was soon to come back in conversation anyways better sooner than later"

Samantha-" but back to this Dan situation you are deffo in love with him ahahaha"

Max- "nooo I'm not in love I can't be in love with him"

Samantha- "what do you mean you can't be"

Max- "it doesn't matter"

Could she be right am I really in...love....With Dan.
But how is that possible I've never loved a guy only girls and what if I do like him and I am gay what am i supposed to tell my parents they already despise the LGBTQ and they fight enough as it is I'm scared I'll loose them maybe that's why I can't accept the fact I like guys and not girls. I mean I have had friends that are gay but I never liked anyone of them so what's so different about about Dan why is it that I always find myself lost in thought about him and in his looks whenever I'm around him it's like I can't keep my eyes off him whenever I'm around him.

My friends tell me that being a gay teenager is one of the most difficult thing that you can experience, it is a lot more accepted but isn't still so hard in times like these, they are discriminated against and despised by most people you can't walk around being yourself without the fear of being judged or abused and that's so fucked up that people can't express themselves they way that want to. And always falling for the straight ones not being able to control your feelings towards them, never being able to feel real affection from them, knowing you love someone that will never be able to love you the same way. And what if that's what's happening to me what if I can't accept I'm gay in time and I loose him,people thinking you chose to like who you like without really knowing what it's like,being looked at differently by everyone.

But even if I liked him how would this muscular Greek god of a man like someone like me.