Chapter 283

She had just witnessed it. Ever since Teacher Lin's family arrived and headed out to the bathhouse, old Zhang family's eldest daughter came out a few times to check. Don't need to guess who she wanted to encounter.

Did she see not that he have a wife and three handsome sons?

Luckily she opened the door just now to have a look. That Mei He's eyes were almost glued to the man.

Aunt Ma couldn't help but give a reminder.

Zhou Qing Bai was a little embarrassed 囧. (T/N: finally ZQB shows the face)

Lin Qing He good-humouredly said, "Auntie, don't worry. If my man dares to do me wrong, I will readily take my three sons and wish him the best. Then I will find another one. There are no shortage of suitors in the school."

Well, despite having trust, some hammering was necessary.

Have no choice. That Zhang Mei He was too sassy. She had to let her Qing Bai know her attitude.

Zhou Qing Bai's expression became serious.

Aunt Ma smiled and changed the subject: "Now you come together and have a family reunion, I'm happy for you. Oh, Teacher Lin, you can really give birth. Three sons in a row. You have raised them so well. I wish to bring them back to be my own grandson."

"They're finally sensible now. They used to be very mischievous when they were young." Lin Qing He smiled.

Raising a child was like this. Bitterness first and then it was sweet. It wasn't easy at the beginning, but it was much easier at the end.

Of course, the prerequisite was to educate the children well, otherwise, they will suffer for a lifetime.

Truthfully, Lin Qing He didn't know how to educate children Still, her method obviously worked. None of their views were crooked and had developed very well.

After a while, Lin Qing He brought Zhou Qing Bai back to the house.

Zhou Qing Bai scanned the place seriously.

There were two rooms. One for the children and one for the couple. The furniture was all complete. Obviously, they were prepared in advance to welcome them.

"You worked hard." Zhou Qing Bai looked at his wife.

"What hard work? I brought over the small bits with Da Wa. The big ones were all delivered by others for a hard work fee." Lin Qing He said.

"What's up with the next door's old Zhang Family?" Zhou Qing Bai asked.

They were neighbors after all. He naturally needed to know about it.

Lin Qing He told him.

Zhou Qing Bai frowned when he heard it. Lin Qing He stated, "If you can take a liking, I won't stop you."

There was full confidence in her tone.

Then she was pulled into the room by Zhou Qing Bai.

Why he did go back to the room? Naturally to prove who had his heart.

Because of having classes tomorrow, Lin Qing He drifted off to sleep afterward. Zhou Kai brought back his two brothers shortly after.

Zhou Qing Bai let the two younger ones stay inside. After getting dressed, Zhou Qing Bai followed his eldest to the shop.

Zhou Kai had the key. There were two keys in total. This lock was also newly changed: "Father, you can keep this key from now on. Mother has the other one."

Zhou Qing Bai had no hesitation. He looked around the shop. It was really good.

"I've been inquiring about the decoration these days. Father, you can go to the address tomorrow and ask someone there. I'll go back and write it out for you." Zhou Kai said.