Where It Began

Donnies POV:

I've been noticed raph and leo say some pretty harsh things to mikey, I've told them to stop but they won't listen and they say "It's just a joke bro! We ain't mean all this" but it really does seem like they do.

All they do is make fun of mikey, everything about him, his shell, his looks, his weight, his voice, his favorite color, his interests, EVERYTHING!

No ones POV:

Raph and leo were walking up to mikeys room to make fun of him again, but it wasn't any ordinary bullying, they were planning on threatening him and telling him to un-alive himself. They had some second thoughts about it but they didn't seem to really care, or in other words, think that mikey would take their words seriously.

Mikey is a really gullible person and whenever someone tells him to do something he'll do it, well, a lot of rhe times he will.

Mikeys POV:

I was just painting some art stuff and then I heard my door BURST open! I looked and there was raph and leo, they looked serious and I thought they were gonna get me in trouble for something I didn't do, but I was wrong, they started calling me slurs and everything in the book non-stop!

No one's POV:

"You little piece of shit. go hang yourself bitch, your a little cunt and no one gives a single FUCK about you." Raph said, leo then added on "Yeah you little whore! go cry to donnie or master splinter, not like they'll give a shit anyway, why don't you just cut some skin off huh? do it or then your a little  pussy."

Mikey just stared as they left, and Mikey really took those words into consideration, he genuinly couldn't tell if they were being serious or not, everything they just said seemed to be serious, and Mikey thought about some of the stuff.

| Chapter 2 will be put up tomorrow or later!