Chapter one

It seemed like a pretty normal night in buccanan west Virginia I was just opening up the club getting everything ready before people started pouring in from the streets , Dragons den was modern classy style night club that rolls in about 40k in one night 100k if their is a vip buying the entire club drinks , I let the dj in thought the back as he set up and everything I slipped into my office to change into something I can easily dance in but isn't to lose for some drunk asswhole to put his hands on my literal ass cheek , I put on some stiletto heels, did my make up and hair and let my horns , tail and wings show everyone thought it was just a costume cause the name little did they know the name of the club had a deeper meaning . Just as the night was starting to pick up I walked out my office down the stairs and started heading to the dance floor passed the vip section when I say "her" I softly glance towards her as my dragonic eyes glew a soft purple hue as I saw her invisible Wolf ears and her soft puffy tail as I thought to myself " SHIT A WOLF WHATS A WOLF DOING IN HERE IF SHE SMELLS ME IM DOGGY CHOW!!!! I CANT FIGHT I HAVEN'T BEEN IN ACTUALLY COMBAT SINCE THE 1800'S THIS IS BAD "  I didn't let her sense or smell my fear even though I was panicking I fallowed her gaze all the way to the dance floor as my hips started to sway to a slow yet fast sexy dancing song I made sure to get her attention just by my body alone not my sent as she stood up and began walking twords me as if she was a predator stalking her pray.

TBC