The Past

You shouldn't say anything... you shouldn't say anything because you know what he will do. Please,Kira. I need you to stop. I need you to — I don't want you to get hurt anymore,okay? So please stop rebelling. Please stop bad mouthing him every chance you get.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kira? I'm sorry I can't protect you. I'm trying my best, believe me. But I can't do anything if you continue to anger him further. You understand, right? There's more red on the rag this time... *sigh*  

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Whatever you do, don't fight with your father anymore because I don't want you to get hurt anymore. Okay? You promise? I don't like seeing you like this,Kira. You're my daughter..my little princess. 

*CRASH*

"HANDS UP!" 

"FIND THE KID! ARREST THE PARENTS IF YOU FIND THEM!" 

"It's alright now,my love. You're gonna be just fine." 

Would be the last words that Kira would hear before losing consciousness to the pain caused by the countless wounds and bruises that littered her small body of 7 years. 

She would then wake up in a hospital,in the arms of her mother where she would learn that her abusive father is to be imprisoned for 10 years and would never be a part of their lives. 

Kira and her mother,with some help from their close ones, would then start over in a new life,and for a while they would be happier than ever. 

But then…

…she meets Kisaki Tetta.

 And her whole world changes. 

°°°°°°°