(part 2) Time turner?!?!

JUNE 27 1998 (I think harry and the other's are 8 year's)

3rd person:

It was a normal breakfast at Hogwarts. Until a flash of bright light appeared in the doors to the grate hall.

There stand Harriet, Drake,Albus and Scorpios. The grate hall was in silence. Until Albus broke the silence "Holy Merlin of beard's! Where on earth are we?!?" "Can't you see Albus? We're on Hogwar- HOLY- WHAT WE'RE ON FUNKING HOGWARTS?!?!" Shouts Drake."Boys calm down" hissed Harriet. " HOW ON EARTH ARE WE GOING TO CALM DOWN?!? WERE ON FUNKING HOGWARTS?!? NOT JUST THE NORMAL HOGWARTS! BUT THE PAST!" Shouts Albus.

All the students in there tables started whispering
'the past Hogwarts?'
'are they from the future?'
"SILENCE!" Beamed Dumbledore
All the students jump in surprised including Harriet and her brother's.

Dumbledore started walking towards the 4 Malfoy-potter's."Let me do the talking" said Harriet to her brother's."hi" "hello" they exchanged "may I ask what year is this?" Said Harriet "it's 1998"
Said Dumbledore with twinkle in his eyes "FUNKING 1998?-"
"SHUT IT ALBUS!" shouts Harriet, all the professors are shocked to hear one of a kind name. Albus stayed quiet,"So what year are you from?""we're from 2019"said Harriet to Dumbledore. Everyone in the grate hall broke in to a whisper."SILENCE" Beamed Dumbledore, Scorpios squeak and hid behind Harriet.

"I'm sorry little one" said Dumbledore to Scorpios.
"State you're name" said Dumbledore to the 4 Malfoy-potter's."my name is Harriet, Harriet malfoy-potter"everyone in the grate hall gasps of the name 'malfoy-Potter'.

"My name is Drake,Drake malfoy-potter" another set of gasps field the air " My name is Albus,Albus Malfoy-potter"then the room went silent. "I'm sorry Dumbledore, but my brother here Scorpios is a little bit shy"the room field with 'awwh'
"Its ok... Mrs malfoy-potter"
"Please, call me Harriet""alright then, I'm guessing you 4 are Grifindors-" said Dumbledore but was cut by some laughter from Drake and Albus "*laugh's* Do you think that we're all Grifindors?" The room field with whispers
'what are they talking about?'
'there potters children aren't they?'

"SILENCE" Beamed Dumbledore once more. "What do you mean by that... Albus?" Said Dumbledore, Drake and Albus smirked " well... Lets just that not all 'malfoy-Potters' are in Grifindor" the room field with gasps, *laughs* " we're not in Grifindor""but the both of us are in... Slytherin!" Shouts Drake and Albus.

The room broke into whisper
'Harry Potters sons are in Slytherin?'
"SILENCE"Beamed Dumbledore
" I'm guessing you're father is Harry Potter right?" Asked Dumbledore

All 4 Malfoy-potter's looked at each other with worried eyes , untill Scorpios broke the silence " No harry is papa/dad and Dr-" was cut of by Harriet covering his mouth "*nervous laugh*" "uhm what he meant by that is that uhhh... How do I explain it?" Said Albus while wispiring the last part to Harriet " well uhm you see that uhm uh Harry our dad is uhhh gay?...) *Nervous chuckle*

Those words made that hole hall gasps and broke into a whisper
'The one and only harry potter is gay?'
'i never knew harry potter was gay'
"SILENCE" beamed Dumbledore "well" said Dumbledore with twinkle eyes and a smirk "what role is he and who does he marries?" " Harry our dad is bottom-" " and we're not going to tell you yet who does he marries" the room was filed with 'aw what a shame' "so that means... Harry carried you four..?" "Yes" said Harriet to Dumbledore

"So I'm guessing you're the oldest Harriet?" " Yes I am sir"said Harriet to Dumbledore "I see you have you're dad's eyes" "yes I have them and so does Drake " said Harriet to Dumbledore " I see... You 2 have plamtum blonde hair" said Dumbledore with a smirk and the other students who heard it was in shock " and... The other two have raven black hair and grayish blue eyes" said Dumbledore with a smirk."can we eat now? I'm starving" said Drake "same here!" Said Albus
Dumbledore chuckled " we can discuss more later" " wait!" Said Harriet to Dumbledore"yes what is it?" "How are we going to go back to our time line?!"
"Snape will be the one to handle that! So you four are going to stay here for a month/31days"
Said Dumbledore to Harriet "thank you headmaster" said Harriet to Dumbledore

" Ok now let's eat!" Said Albus but got pulled back where he was standing "the both of you please behave yourself, you two will be sitting in the Slytherin table while me and Scorpios sit in the Grifindor table got that?!?" " Yes Harriet" said Drake and Albus at the same time " come now Scorpios! It's time to eat!" " Can I hug papa/dad?" Asked Scorpios to Harriet "yes you may Scorpios" said Harriet with a smile. Scorpios ran to harry.

(POV SWITCH TO HARRY)

a little kid came running to me and saying "papa/dad" and a plamtum blonde haird girl sit next to me, I heard when she introduce her self her name is Harriet... And my future daughter. "Hello past dad!" Said my future daughter "hello!" I said back

"Go on! Hug you're son" Harriet said to me looking at the little boy in front of me. So I did what she said I picked him up and hugd him ngl- it's really cute to hug my future son "so why did you tell that I was gay' and I am the b-bottom and the one who c-caried you four?" I ask being nervous ok I admit I am I gay and have a crush on the one and only Draco Malfoy yet you heard that right I have a huge crush on draco Malfoy.

Then Harriet answered my question" because it's the fact dad" she said with a smirk "then w-who do I mary in the future?" I ask nervously" you have to find ou-" then Harriet my future daughter was cut off by a laugh from... Ginny?

_________________________________________________________________