(Part 3)

(STILL HARRY'S POV)

Harriet was cut of by Ginny's laughter "well what do you expect Harriet!" Said ginny "you're Dad is a fagot! A useless little fagot!" I feelt the erge to cry but then Harriet spoke "say that to my Dad again I dare you, and I wouldn't hesitate to shove this knife down you're throat"said Harriet in a dark tone voice.

(DRACO'S POV)

How dare that weasely bitch call my harry a fagot. I was 99.9 precent ready to explode,but his daughter I believe named Harriet answered back "say that to my dad again I dare you,and I wouldn't hesitate to shove this knife down you're throat" woah I never knew pottahs daughter could answer back this much tense.

So I decided to talk to her two brothers that we're sitting across me and blaise "hi" I said to them. "Hello" they answered back. One of them look a lot like me, but he has green emerald like harrys eyes that are so beautiful- ugh snap out of it draco! " I'm Draco,Draco Malfoy" I say to them handing out my hand to shake hands like what I did to harry since year one that he did not accept.

They look at each other for a bit then they accept my hand."so you're ha-pottahs son's are you?" I ask them " yes we're the one and only harry potters son's" they answered " I don't mean to bother you but who does har-pottah marries?" I ask them, they give me smirk, I still didn't get it tho until Albus spoke" well if you really want to know who does harry Potter marri-" was cut by Harriet slapping the back of his head "Didn't I told you both not to tell who does dad marries?they will find out... Eventually" Harriet said that gives her two brothers chills going down there spine
"I'm sorry Draco but we cannot tell you... But will give you a hint"the two boys give a wicked smirk.

"Ok" I said hiding the fact that I was mad to find out who does harry marries. " So you've heard our sister Harriet said that harry our dad is gay and is in bottom?" They asked me with a smirk "yeah" I said in my usual cold tone " well... If you payd close attention to us four... You might see some details that are so... Familiar"

____________________________________________________________________