Burning ideas

Incase my digital writing suck I'll write out this part for you

—-

Darius was gathering supplies to test out another one of Kenji's horrible ideas. Everyone was so desperate to get off this island that they were willing to try a human catapult. Maybe that's where things went wrong first.

He was dragging wood and string back to camp when he saw the disaster. Their whole camp gulped in fire, ashes burning down the wood. The first thing he noticed was Ben, sweating from either guilt or the heat.

Darius: WHAT THE FUCK

Ben: ...

Darius: NO WAY. NO FUCKING WAY. DID YOU JUST BLOW UP OUR CAMP? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK OF DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

Darius was practically shaking from anger. Ben was silent for a minute. This was enough time to see Brooklyn's, who had also just came back, jaw drop. Bumpy was there too, and she seemed stressed out by the huge fire.

Ben finally turned around to face Darius, and simply shoulder shrugged.

Ben: Darius don't be silly of-course I wouldn't think of blowing up our camp. Only a mad man would do that.

A sigh of relief flew passed Darius. The quick moment ended to the fact that there WAS a blown up camp and they needed to find who had done it. a month worth of building WASTED.

Darius: okay well that's a start. Who blew up our camp then?

He looked over at Brooklyn and eliminated her out. The others couldn't be found.

Ben: oh, no you got it all wrong. I did blow up our camp. But it was Kenji's Idea.

Darius: WHATT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS KENJIS IDEA?!

Ben: well here's what happened

—— not long after Darius left
Kenji: "GASP"

Ben: what the hell

Kenji: I JUST HAD AN AMAZING IDEA 😀

Ben: to get home?

Kenji: NO! TO MAKE US WORK HARDER.

Ben: what do you mean

Kenji: okay so listen. We BLOW UP the camp to make us all want to go home faster and make us work extra hard

Ben: didn't it take y'all like a month to build though?

Kenji: idk 🤷‍♂️ ngl I sat there was they did all the work.

Ben: okay well why would I listen to you?

Kenji: because y'all have been listening to my ideas lately, which CLEARLY means they are good and working.

Ben: seems good enough for me🤔 BUMPY‼️

———

Darius: y'all have to be the stupidest people I have ever meant

Ben: at the time it sounded like a good idea.

Darius: yeah well now Kenjis gonna pay.

...

Brooklyn: SO ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME WHAT THAT WAS ALL ABOUT? WHY IS OUR CAMP ON FIRS

Ben: kenji did it.

I think everything else is explanatory. Kenji hides in a crate, Darius is mad and looking for him. Luckily it ranks No long after so there was no Forrest fire. Brooklyn, Sammy, and Yaz are mad at Kenji. Kenji runs off to find comfort. He redeems himself by finding the boat and now they aren't homeless 😍 kinda.

Might maybe a part two of this but as an actually story. Idk yet so don't quote me on this.

——-

Tell me which one would y'all like to here from next ‼️

- warthm of me pT 2 ( not optional I'm doing it next)

—- others after warmth of me

- bumpy (pt 4?)
- memes
- Minecraft
- new story
- regular old art

Shout out to Alessia who is blowing me up with votes as I finish writing this