«Chapter 10: 'Mumza's Home but now theres problems'»

[This chapter has not been prof-read yet.]

Phil waited at this shrine area in the castle gardens for his beloved to show, the kingdom loved the goddess of death as much as he did,
So he waited, and time went by.. quite fast.
Soon he felt a hand on his shoulder,
"My love, aren't you going to greet your wife.?" She chuckled,
Phil got up and turned around to see her, his wife, she wore a long black dress with gold outlining, her hair tied into a long braid and a hat  which had silk all around it, covering her face.
Phil bowed before hugging her, "You don't know how long I've missed you Kristen.."
She smiled, "As have I, now.. I do ask, where are my kids.?"
Phil smiled and led her to the castle.
Inside the main hall was a boy sitting on a chair, tuning a guitar, and another who had just walked in, their half-coloured parted hair lay on their shoulders.

"Hello kids. Mama's home." Kristen called to them and they both shot their heads up.
Wilbur got up and ran to her, hugging her and holding her close. "MUM.! Oh Jesus fu- Christ it's been so long.."
She smiled, "I've missed my little musician."
She looked up to see another, "And Ranboo.! You look as formal and lovely as very my son. Join us."
Ranboo made his way over and joined their hug, as did Phil, and they all stood there before moving away slightly.
"How is life treating you all.? Fairly I'd hope."
Phil smiled and Wilbur nodded, "It's doing good."
"Yeah.. It's going good for everyone so far." Ranboo added.
Kristen only laughed. "I bet it had for you two."
They both looked at her curious, "Hm.?"
Her smile only widened, "Well, Wilbur I noticed your little.. Friend and you are quite close. I'm happy you found someone."
Wilbur's face showed surprise, "You- you know.?"
She laughed lightly, "Of course I do. You know I can see everything right.?"
Wilbur just laughed and nodded, "Well yeah.. He.. Well He's great, Chaotic.. but great."
She smiled as did Phil.
Their mother then approached Ranboo, Brushing hair out of his face as she spoke to him, "So.. That delightful young Ram you've spent so long with..
When's the question being asked.?" She chuckled as Ran's face became slightly flustered,
"Uh.. Not yet.! Hopefully soon. Haha"
She nodded, "Well I'll want to meet him before I leave."
Wilbur laughed, "Yeahh, Mum he doesn't shut up 'bout him.. it's such sweet love~."
He spoke the last part in a high-pitched voice laughed as he did.
"Well, I'm happy for you both. Very happy, And uh.. Phil hon, when IS Ranboo's Coronation.? I want to make sure I'm there for it."
Phil nodded, thinking before he answered.
"It's uh, It's in about in one month or so."
Ranboo's body tensed up, "One- One month.?! It's that close already.?!"
Phil nodded and placed a hand on his shoulder, "You'll do great."
"But dad, what if I'm not as good as you.?"
Phil laughed, "You won't. You don't need to be, just do your best and do what you believe."
Ranboo nodded,

Kristen interrupted the moment, "So.. Where's Techno.? I've noticed he's not here yet."
Phil looked to her, "Uh well.. you see, he's out investigating, We caught someone from another kingdom trying to Sneak in a Fatal device."
Her face changed, "Really.? Hm.. Do you know who.?"
"They got away quick, we guess they're from the kingdom across the Lake, XD's kingdom."
His wife paused before a serious look shaped onto her face.
"XD.. Hm, Well I'll be sure to have a nice chat with him." A smile on her face
Ranboo leaned over to Wilbur, "She can be scary.. can't she.?"
Wilbur nodded, "You get used to it."
As they all caught up and spoke Ranboo smiled at a knock at the door.
Everyone looked up to see a familiar face walk in, his brown hair and Horns stuck out nicely.
Phil smiled, welcoming him.
"Tubbo.! Welcome back, I don't believe you've met my-"
He was cut off by Kristen making her way over to Tubbo, "He is adorable, Certainly a charmer. My son have wonderful taste.."
Tubbo smiled at her, "Urhm.. Hello, Uh, Tubbo.!"
He stretched a hand out for her to shake and she did so. "Kristen. Though you can Call me mum or Mumza if you'd like."
Tubbo smiled happily, "Alright mum."
Ranboo chuckled as Tubbo noticed him and ran over,