Winter Naps

Belphegor x Reader

Fluff+short

Requested by: @Midnight_Flame12

     "I'm tired.." The avatar of sloth muttered. He rubbed his tired eyes to keep himself awake. Through the cold is already doing a good enough job for it.

     It's December in the human world. The temperature has dropped dramatically as the brothers and the human wore thick clothes. Belphie loved the cold. He has more of an excuse to sleep and cuddle with his precious human more.

"Honey, you're always tired." (Y/N) sighed beside him. Currently, the couple and the brothers are witnessing Lucifer scolding Mammon for whatever stupid thing he did to get him in trouble.

     "I know but I'm tired and cold this time." He whined as he clutched his jacket to escape the winter coldness. "Can we cuddle and nap together?"

The human glanced over to the youngest brother. Shit. He looks like a lost puppy giving you those adorable eyes that scream, 'please be with me!'

     Seriously how can you escape those eyes?

     "Ugh! Fine.. you win. Just wait for me in my room okay? I have to head back to R.A.D. and grab my textbooks." Bel simply nodded and shuffled away. (Y/N) looks back at the scene before her.

"WAAAAH! Big bro please I'm sorry!" Mammon cried as he was once more hung up from the ceiling.

"Maybe if you stop causing trouble for me and Lord Diavolo you wouldn't be in this mess." The avatar of pride spat, walking away with the brothers. Ah, when will Mammon learn?

He turned to (Y/N). "H-hey! Human! Do ya mind helpin the great Mammon out? ...Please?"

The human just blankly stared at him. Not wanting to feel the wrath of the oldest brother, they left without a word. How cruel, he said please you monster.

"WH- HEY COME BACK!"

————————————

Returning from R.A.D, (Y/N) entered their room. There on the bed lies a sleeping Belphegor, cuddling one of (Y/N)'s pillows. Aw, isn't he adorable?

     (Y/N) quietly sat on the bed. Their hand outstretching to his head as they patted the demon. Belphie smiled, opening his eyes he grabbed the humans hand and gently kissed against their knuckles. They chuckled, joining the sleepy demon in bed, (Y/N) snuggled up against him and sighed.

     "I love you, you know that?"

     "Not as much as I love you." He yawned.