The Hungry Cutie

Beelzebub x Male Reader

Game: Obey me!

Fluff & short

       "I'm hungry.." The gluttonous demon quietly mumbled to himself. His stomach gives out a loud rumble causing a small pout to form on his lips. He looked over at his sleeping lover who was currently cuddling him in his muscular/slim arms.

     Beel attempted to slowly escape his boyfriend's gentle grasp to go devour the whole fridge for his void of a stomach. It never seem to be satisfied no matter how much food he consumes everyday.

     Shocking as it sounds, there are times where Beel isn't famished. Whenever (M/N) takes care of him, Beel would have these butterflies in his stomach. This weird fuzzy he gets would always make him feel lightheaded. That's when he realized that the lovestruck boy had a 'small' crush on the (H/C) haired man, to later he confessed his love. And thus leads where we are today.

     The poor starving man struggled to get out of his partners grasp. He cautiously tried not to awaken him from his slumber. The taller/shorter man quietly groaned in his sleep as he cuddled closer to his giant teddy bear boyfriend who was oh so close to escape the mighty grip of (M/N)'s arms.

     The cinnamon roll gave out a quiet whine at his current situation. He once more squirmed in his lovers arms that were holding him like his life depend on it.

     "(M/N)..." Beel whimpered out as he continued to squirm in (M/N)'s grasp.

     (E/C) eyes slowly fluttered open as he shifted over to make eye contact with a familiar pair of purple eyes.

     "Beel? Are you feeling hungry again?" (M/N) groggily asked. His husky waking up voice caused shivers down Beel's spine as he hid his face in (M/N)'s chest muffling a 'yes' in response. The human gave out a chuckle at demons cute action. His hand went over Beel's orange hair and ruffled it.

"Lets get some food then, shall we?"