Wedding Gown

Y/N's P.O.V:

I am running errands to meet my boyfriend and my wedding designer. I'm so excited to meet him and how he's making my wedding gown at the same time it's also exciting to know him because I'm not able to meet him at my fitting session. "I'll be home before dinner ma," I shouted near the stairs.

"Okay, sweetie. Dad and mom will wait for you here for dinner Okay?" Mom shouted back. I got out of the house and go to our parking lot. I hopped into my Pink Bugatti Divo and drive myself to the designer's office.

After an hour I arrived at the designer's building and his main office is on the 31st floor. "Hello, good afternoon. I'm here for a reservation meeting with the designer at 2 pm slot. My name is Y/N/L." I told to the receptionist.  "You may have a seat. Madam, I'll just check on our system." She excused herself. I just nodded as an answer and go to the nearest seat.

The couch feels comfortable. I looked through my Rolex Datejust pave dial 18 to look for the time. It's already 1:50 pm I wonder if the designer is already at his office? The receptionist comes to my seat. "Your appointment is confirmed madam you may go to his office. On the left side, the last door.  The only gold door one." She instructed me and accompanied me to the aisle.

The whole 31st floor is only for the designer's office. It's pretty big and the entire interior of the floor is very luxurious from its black and gold accent to its velvet red carpet to the black strikes marble and its queen chairs from the reception to the wall painting. This designer has pretty good taste.

I finally reached the last door and for goodness goddess, it was enchanted the gold door looked very classy. I knock through the door to notify the person on the other side of the wall that I'm there. "Come in." A sweet masculine voice meets my ears. It was soothing to hear.

When I opened the door a very luxurious site met my eyes. It's very homecoming but very elegant and sophisticated. The black and gold interior matches the oakwood floor with a big fur carpet in the middle where the sit-like throne office chair is located front of it is a clear glass table with its expensive laptops and some papers.

The room is filled with lights coming from a big chandelier that is enchanting to anyone's eyes it's like diamonds dancing in the air fizzling like bubbles on a glass of gold champagne. On the left side is a mannequin full of the designer gown. At the right corner are a big black velvet couch and a glass Nordic gold coffee table. And a mannequin who wears my wedding gown.

I saw a beautiful man standing and doing a touchup with my perfect fairytale wedding gown. He's tall compared with my height, he has pale skin matching his skinny body who looks so masculine in his denim polo and fitted black pants. The tape measure hanging on his neck surely is blessed by his scent. His hair is undercut on top of it is a silver lilac and underneath it is a bullet black adding style to his trend. His lilac eyes met mine and I snapped back accidentally looking at his plum lips that look juicy to kiss. The pin must be very lucky to be in between his lips. His lips form a smile.

"Hi! Ms. Y/L/N how are you?" He asked me while eyeing me from head to toe. "I'm good. And you?" I answered asking him too. "By the way. Y/N/L/N feel free to call me N/N. And you are?" I formally told him my name. "Takashi Mitsuya. The head Designer." He formally accepted my hand. "Glad to meet you." We both said and we laugh. His voice is masculine but very sweet and calm.

"Ready to wear your gown?" He asked me and I nodded. "Okay then let me help you. The dresser is at the right corner." He said and escorted me to the dressing room. He called two Patreon to help me wear my gown. I look through the big mirror. My eyes feel watery I can't believe the person in front of the mirror. It feels like I transformed into a princess from a fairytale.

My heart fills with emotions and satisfaction. I'm getting married. I got out of the fitting room and the handsome smile of the designer greeted me. "You look so beautiful." He compliments me which makes me blush. "Thank you." I shyly thanked him. "Come here let me put some touch-ups to the gown." He said and I immediately followed him. He eyed every spot as if looking at every flow of his artwork that perfectly fits me.

"I think I need to adjust the sleeves a little more to show some of your skin. So your beauty  stands out more." He said and go to my back. He kind of do some folds to my gown and his soft finger are brushing through my skin. It's electrifying and sends a blood rush to my cheeks.

"Rolex Datejust Pearlmaster Diamond Pave Dial 18 Carat Yellow Gold Ladies Watch? Pretty nice catch for a lady like you. Roger Vivier flower strass satin pumps for a girl boss huh?" He said almost a whisper near my ear because of the pin he was biting. "You are pretty good at eyeing products. Yes, my watch is a Rolex Datejust given by my mother when I become the CEO of my own company and these shoes? It's my first gift to myself when I hit my first billion." I happily told him. He has very good taste to know something about my clothes.

"You made them look more expensive when you wear them." He mischievously said. This man is not only handsome but he knows really well where to get you. I looked at the mirror again once he was done with the touch-up. I can't believe how he made a little adjustment but turns me into a whole new person. "I look beautiful," I murmured to myself.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me. Maybe he noticed tears dropping from my eyes. He wiped away the tears from my cheeks. That hand feels warm. "I just can't believe finally after 10 years I'm getting married to Cleine." I sobbed while telling him how grateful I was. Especially when I remembered everything my boyfriend and I had been through upside down.

"Then you shouldn't cry." He said and wipe away my tears. He smiles and it lights up the mood. "Sorry, I'm so emotional," I said and wiped my face with a tissue from him. I smiled at the vibe he is giving me, so warm and fresh. I laughed a little at my actions. "Thank you for being part of this fairytale of mine. Mr. Takashi." I thanked him wholeheartedly.

"I'm glad to be part of your dream Ms. Y/L/N." He answers back. I once again looked at the mirror and enjoy the sight. I somehow noticed that heals looking at me. I didn't mind it maybe he wanted to do some adjustments to my gown later. I daydream about my special day. Surely my groom will also cry from happiness.

I looked at Mr. Takashi. "I'm gonna change now," I said and he just nodded. I changed into my casual dress and when I go outside I saw him sitting on his swivel chair. "Are you good now?" He asked me.

"Yeah! Thank you so much." I thanked him. He smiles at me. Those smiles will surely make every girl drop their undies if they saw it. I walked towards him to bid my farewell to him. "I have to go now Mr. Takashi it's a pleasure to meet you." I bid my goodbye to him.

"My pleasure to work with you. Ms. Y/L/N." He said and nodded as a sign that I can take my leave now. I smiled at him and walk my way out. I got out of the building and I can't hide the smile from my lips. That man looks so gorgeous.

That was the first and last time I met Takashi Mitsuya my wedding gown designer.