A nightmare

WEDDING DAY:

The ceremony starts already and my soon to be husband's car isn't arriving yet so I get out of my car and got inside the church. "Do you already have news? Where is Cleine already?" I asked the best man but he didn't know what to answer. Im freaking out where's my boyfriend? Everyone in the church are now panicking. Where is my groom?

A man in white tux enters the room and handed me a letter. I immediately read what's inside of the letter my eyes automatically waters as I read the letter. My groom runs away.

He runs away with Senju...

No he must be up to something again to surprise me. Why would he runaway with his business partner? No way he would do that.

But my thoughts are cut off when the man return me his ring. My head feels like I'm really about to explode.

Without a second word I run out of the church not minding the crowd. I run and run screaming his name, hoping he would come back or maybe they are just around the corners of this place.

Unfortunately no Cleine in the streets will be found and I can't feel my feet anymore. I feel so numb and the only thing I know this far is how injured my heart was.

I felt something bumped brutally to my body but I didn't mind it anymore as my eyes went blurry.

Someone's P.O.V:

I harshly opened my eyes and the sun hits my face so I bury my face in the pillow. Tsk! He opens up the curtain so wide again. I get out of bed and do some morning routine then wear my lilac oversized sweater with some thongs in the inside. I hurriedly run downstairs as I smelled the garlic being fried.

He's here with me. He's already home..

As soon as I reached the kitchen I saw his beautiful figure busy cooking. How sexy his back looking when he cooks? I run onto him to back hugged him and snuggles to his scent. How manly he is? His lips curves into a smile that makes my heart go wild.

"Already waken up from a deep slumber? Hmm? Sleepy fairy?" He asked me. I nodded and he faces me to tap my head. "Hey! Taka-chan I dreamed about the lady running in her wedding gown again." I told him and his eyebrow twitched. He smiles at me and carry me to sit on the table.

"Told you to not mind those things right?" He said while kissing my forehead. "What if it's some part of my memories?" I asked him and he put his forehead to mine our nose are touching. "How many times will I tell you that it does not matter anymore?" He asked me instead of answering me.

He gave me  a peck that turns into a sinful kiss. Once again I surrender and forgot everything. I didn't get the answers I wanted again but it's alright as long as Takashi Mitsuya is here with me and nothing else.

One Fine Day:

Akemi's P.O.V:

I woke up feeling bless at the sight next to me. His gorgeous face is just enough to make my day energized. He's still on his deep slumber, hmm? Maybe he's all tired from all of his work loads. I slowly got out of bed and open the black out curtains living the first thin layer of curtains close. I combed my hair and tie it then I go to the bathroom to do some quick routines.

After leaving the bathroom I go downstairs to prepare for our breakfast. But before going to the Kitchen I open the curtains first at the backyard and open the glass door to recieve some fresh air. I also open the curtains of our Sala. The sun is indeed beautiful today. I opened the main door to see that the flowers and the news papers arrived early today. While grabbing the things inside I happened to see the milkman so a wave at him.

He comes to me first. "I'll deliver the milk first to you since your at the door now young lady." He said and handed me the milk crate. Inside is 6 bottles of milk he also gave a free cheese. "Free cheese for you and Takashi." He said. "Thank you so much Mr. Relloy." I thanked the milk man and he smiles at me. He bid his farewell and go house to house.

I carried the milk and the news paper first at our kitchen then get the 2 basket of flowers. Hmm? I only ordered 1 basket. Then an envelope falls to one of the baskets so I paused to get it. It's addressed to Takashi. Looks like it's an invitation. I took it and put it on the coffee table.

I made our breakfast quickly so it will be ready when he wakes up. I felt a hug from my back as I am preparing the table for us. "Good morning gorgeous." He said and kiss my forehead when he turns me to face him. "Well good morning handsome." I greeted him too and we dance at the classic music playing. "What's for breakfast?" He asked and then the telephone rings.

"I prepared some omelets and French garlic toast with salad and cappuccino. Let's eat later when after we go to the market. For now answer the phone." I said to him and he smiles. "Okay." He obeys and kiss my nose. "Did the milk man arrived already?" He asked. "Yes." I answered. "Who sends the flowers?" He asked while he is on his way to the living room where the telephone is located.

"Oh, I didn't know but it comes with an envelope. Maybe it's some invitation for you. Take a look on it." I half shouted as I was at the dining room. "Okay. I'll check it later." He answered back and I saw him answering the phone. It took him like ten minutes or more before he comes back. "Im sorry for taking up so long." Taka said. "It's fine, let's eat before it gets cold." I said and prepare for him.

We eat in silence for awhile until Takashi broke the silence. "My friends invited us for a party. They wanted to meet you." He said seriously. "Sure. Why not?" I said accepting the invitation. I haven't meet any of his friends yet because I have an accident and ever since my treatment we never had a chance to meet them in our free time. "Are you sure you can handle now?" He asked me worriedly.

"Yes, don't worry the doctor said I can travel now and it will also help me cope up with my nightmares." I assured him. "Okay. Then we will go." He agrees and I can feel he still worries about me. We finished eating breakfast and prepares for our market stopping.