Meeting His friends Pt. 2:

Akemi's P.O.V:

We arrive at the downtown city to meet his friend Hakkai. He's a famous model and works with Takashi on his runway. He's a nice guy but I am afraid that I might say something odd to him. "Hello! Akemi. It's so nice to finally meet you." He greeted me and offer his hand. "Hello, Nice to meet you Hakkai." I nervously offers a handshake which he accepts. "Your hands are cold. Are you alright?" He worriedly asked me.

"No, I'm totally fine." I said and look at Takashi. "Oh, are you nervous?" Hakkai asked. I shyly smiled at him trying my best to hide the awkward feeling. "It will be fine Akemi." I murmured to myself.

"Shall we go and meet the others?" Hakkai asked and he put his arms over Takashi's shoulder. They had a small chitchat while i followed them behind.

It is a perfect picture scenario and I can't help but smile at how nostalgic the scene looks like. I only knew few of memories about them. Only from those pictures and stories from Takashi.

Takashi looked at me and gave me the most genuine smile again. He was so happy and carefree. "Hey, Love? Why so quiet?" He asked me. Hakkai also faced me and smiles at me. "Oh, I didn't notice that you are also carrying a bag. Let me help you with that." He gleefully gets the bag from me.

I felt so warm with Hakkai's presence around. "Thank you so much." I thanked him. "Anytime." He winks at me and ruffles my hair. "I hope you don't get so awkward with us. We will get through this. Just feel at home." Hakkai's warm assurance made me feel like a complete child. He has this brother figure that made me feel like I belong to a family.

"See? I told you Love. They will surely help you." Takashi wrapped his arms around my shoulders as we walk together with Hakkai. "Hey, Akemi. We understand and I want you to know that we are here for you and Takashi." Hakkai gave me another reassuring words.

We made our way to the bus where all of us will ride and made our way to the island. It's a luxury bus owned by Kokonoi Hajime. On of the Billionaires of the country.  We made our way to the bus and for the goddesses sake. How beautiful this bus interior is. The marble and beige combination makes everything purely elegant.

"We are the first one here?" Hakkai skeptically asked the driver. "Yes sir. Sir Koko wants Ms. Akemi to be comfortable first so he ordered me to get the three of you first while he collects your other friends sir." The driver told Hakkai.

"He was so nice to me." I whispered and I felt so shy. "How are you Mr. Takashi?" The driver asked him. "I'm doing good. I hope you are as well." Takashi gave the old man a sweet smile.

"I'm doing so great as always sir. Hello, Ms. Akemi. I hope you will have a great time." The old man greeted me too. "I will. Thank you so much for giving me a warm welcome sir." I bowed my head to him and they laugh.

"You are such a polite kid." The Mr. Driver complimented me which made shy again. I gave him a smile and Takashi talks. "She's been an introvert lately. She tends to get shy Mr. Leo." Takashi said. "I see. All of you get your best seats now. We are heading." Mr. Leo said.

Hakkai choose the back side of part while me and Takashi choose the middle part. "I will be at the back for the meantime. I will move next to both of you when the other arrives." Hakkai told us.

"Sure." I smiled at him not feeling any tension anymore. I eyed Takashi who was busy on his phone now. "Hakkai? Did you read about this article?" Takashi gave a serious look. "Hey? Is everything fine?" I worriedly asked him. He gave me a peck and a kiss on my forehead. Indicating he does not want me to interfere.

"Later, Love." He said and went to Hakkai. That's how Takashi shuts me up. He's giving me kisses as way of his authority.  I look at the window while they talk. The view of this place is so gorgeous. I wonder if I already did go here. Did I drive here around?

What was my career stand before? Am I also busy? Do I party often? What are the cars I drive? Do I have one? I closed my eyes as the sun hits me again. That warm feeling from the sun made me felt like crying. What does the sun felt to my skin back then?

Am I that polite like back there? Am I extrovert? I don't want Takshi to tell me the whole story. I wanted to know it myself. But how? No matter what told me I can't get a hint of anything.

I didn't notice time. We stopped so I opened my eyes. A family entered the bus. Hakkai and Takashi welcomes the family who just entered. "Takemitchi and Hina, over here." I heard Takashi said.

A kid approached Hakkai and Takashi. "Uncle." He immediately hugs Takashi and he carries the kid. "How are you Little Hina?" He asked playfully. He looks good with kids. I can't hide a smile of a sudden thought. Hina approached him.

"Where is Akemi?" She immediately asked for me and it made me feel nervous. Does she knows me? How will I approach her? Is she close with me?

"She's just over there." Takashi said and go to our seat. "Hey, Love." He holds my hand tight letting me know that he supports me. "H-hi." I smiled at her and she hugs me which made me feel scared. "Finally." She sobs and it made me want to cry too.

"Can she remember her?" Her husband asked Takashi and I saw my Fiance shook his head. I hugged her back it felt so warm like I have known her for years. "I miss you so much Akemi." She speaks in between her small cries.

I felt reunited but I can't understand how. My mind is empty that it hurts so much. I felt heavy to the extent that my knees are weak. We let go of the hug and she wipes my tears.

"Let's catch up okay?" She said giving me a warm smile and I nodded hugging her again. The guys are awkwardly looking at us so Hina gave them a dead glare. "Stop grinning like an idiot." Hina hissed at them jokingly.