The Grimm Slayer

"So your telling me that you Kidnaped us and then took us to a secret scientific laboratory so a plush rabbit can force us to watch different  universes of my niece?" Asked a still very confused Qrow .

"In Short yes that is basically what we have done" Jacob responded like is a was a normal thing. (Which it was when your working for Plush trap)    

"Hmmm Kidnapped by universal Empire and force to watch Different universal so a plushie can study us like lab rats al while a clone of me is currently doing my job as we speak, i must say this has never happened to me before" Ozpin said ignoring the (What the fuck??) faces by everyone else around him.

"Right then" Jacob said through the speaker "If that's all you have to say please take a seat" He said as 4 claws came through and placed down more chairs before drilling them in.

The 4 then went over to the chairs as Winter whispered to Ironwood "Sir with all do respect should we really be listing to this man."

Ironwood sighed then whispered back  "To tell you the truth Winter i don't trust this man with any bone in my body but i would rather not piss of this *British Empire*, As theirs no doubt in my mind they could Destroy us all if they really wanted to.

Winter then simply nodded as they took their seats as Yang spoke "So Jacob what are we watching this time."

"This time going to be watching a version of Ruby that strikes fear into the hearts of all Grimm" Jacob responded causing the Audience to stare in shock.

"Wait your telling me that There is a Version of Ruby that even the Grimm fear" Jaune said in shock.

"Yes the Grimm are absolutely terrified of her". Jacob said 

"But how can that dolt be so terrifying??" Weiss asked 

"Well lets find out." Jacob said through the speaker as the guard activated the universe player.

The scene opened to show a big laboratory in the deserts of Vacuo Before cutting to show Ruby in  green marine armour walking through a Destroyed hallway with alarms blaring and blood all over it.

The audience were both shocked  confused impressed , confused on why there was a lab in the middle of the desert and shocked at the blood shed that must have happened in their and impressed by how bad ass Ruby looked.

"Good lord have mercy that's Ruby she looks like a fucking bad ass" Jaune said looking at this version of Ruby.

"I need that Armor." Nora said 

"No you don't." Ren replied   

"Awww but Renny ill be unstoppable. "Nora said raising a fist to the air

"Yes that's the problem." ren simply said as Nora sulked

It changed to show Ruby firing a plasma rifle a group of Grimm as explosion went of beside her as a Beowulf  charged trying to swipe her but she Grabbed its arm and slammed it the ground before pulling out a Double  barrel shotgun and blowing its brains out.

"Badass." Yang said with stars in her eyes

"Simple but effective." Ozpins said

"Well you know what they say oz the shotgun is Mans best friend and the Grimm's worst enemy." Qrow said taking a drink from his flask

"Wait i though Huntsman are the Grimm's worst enemy." Pyrrha Asked 

"well usually they are however for reasons unknow for the last 2 years more Grimm have died due to Shotguns then Huntsman." Ironwood said to the Surprise of the student's