The Beginning....

I don't have a specific date to any of the dreams, but I was kind enough to number the dreams when I drew it for myself.

Dream 1:

As usual, I was chased by the clown called pennywise. I remembered being surrounded by trees. Unfortunately it caught up to me and I felt that there was no escape now.

He opened his mouth to show rows of teeth as his eyes separated. He reached out to me, slowly wanting to grab onto me as claws grew from him fingers. Much like how it is in the movie.

I thought that this would be the end of my dream, but suddenly it flew to the side. I looked at where it landed, and saw it basically roaring or scratching at a tall figure. It appeared to be a very pale man in a suit, he had no face, and had tentacles swaying from his back.

They both ended up in a battle and I was honestly excited and shocked at the same time.

The tall pale man pinned the Clown to a tree. The clown hissed and tried to bite the man but it couldn't do much.

My dream ended here but I'm assuming the pale man won.

(Here's a drawing I drew at the time)

Later, at school, I started to explore more on youtube and then a thumbnail caught my attention. It was a picture of the same tall man I saw in the dream. Pale, slender, tall, in a black suit. He was holding a little girl's hand.

I read the topic: "Top 10 sightings of Slenderman " (or at least that's what I think I remember)

I clicked on the video. My eyes slowly grew wide as I watched. Some children disappeared, some caught him in a forest on tape, there were even videos of people talking about how they lost their child to him.

____________________________________

Dream 2:

I woke up in my room, and then as I stood up to get ready for the day, I saw him outside my window where my bed was next to. He stared at me and I freaked out. He walked away out of sight. I couldn't see him out the window, but when I turned around and saw him standing in my room at the doorway.

I screamed again and started to throw stuffed animals at him. I could see that he looked confused and a bit frustrated? It was hard to tell because he didn't have a face. I threw stuffed animals at him till he stood in a plushie pile.