Laughing Jack

The last half of 2018 was about how I find out about Slenderman and Jeff the killer. I've thought these were the only two that's called "creepypastas" but at the end of 2018, start of 2019 I've found out more.

That year in April 2019 we finally moved to a new house. I was just tired of the place we lived in and I immediately felt more at piece in the new home.

I've known a little more creepypasta characters but never really looked into it much. I found an app called 'Creepypasta Amino' (that's now not active and moved to Amino). I've tried making friends online, made some fanart and it went well. It was also the first time I've started to draw digitally and to be honest I really sucked at it (I've improved a lot by now).

Then all of a sudden I've started dreaming of a monochrome Clown with a cone nose. I didn't really know what his name was. I called him scarecrow because of his cone nose, long arms, feathered shoulders and him having the looks of a rag doll.

It was strange to me, because whether or not it was just my head playing out a dream, I didn't expect having affection from that 'character'.

I've just gave up at finding a post that looked similar I saw once, and searched up the description (I think that's what I did). I found the name, searched it up and then started to learn about Jack a bit more, finding out he's a child murdering Clown that gives out candy.

I was still confused about the dream. First, it did feel realistic,  and second, it's in total contrast between what I've researched and what I've dreamed of.

I was intrigued by his backstory. I was too lazy to read it myself, but I've listened to an audio about it. I liked the sound effects too to add a fright to it (am I the only one?).

There I go, getting more interested. Something about his story was relatable to me. I also liked his personality and the idea he always smiles or laughs. (Or at least at the time I thought he always does)

Since then I've grown more fond of the Clown. Dreams of him started flooding in, some more realistic than the other.

I know you might be thinking, "Hey, these could be just dreams and not the real him!"

Well, I am fully aware of that. But some dreams are questionable and need some time to think about. I'm just really thankful that I didn't have even one dream, where I ended up like his victims. I'm grateful he was kind to me in them, but I was freaking out because of the affection.

In the dreams we use to play and laugh a lot. Like running around and maybe hide and seek (he would find me almost immediately). He would occasionally help me out of a dangerous situation in my dreams, and in those dreams I figured he really likes hugs. I wasn't the one to complain but the dreams really made me feel special.

I will share a lot of dreams I had of Laughing Jack, so that you could see how the dreams changed my perspective of him.

It's just a shame I couldn't get a full conversation with him. My dreams somehow went too fast for me to ask anything. I also rarely see his face and looked into his eyes, but when I do, it's not as scary as people see it to me. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Carnival in School:

It was a nice day at school, or just rather average. I didn't think the school is very exciting to go to unless I could meet my friends. I didn't really have a lot of friends, or talk to a lot of them in a friend group. I walked to my locker with my bag, that was surprisingly very light. I plopped it down to the ground and started digging around for my note book. At the front pocket I've noticed that I didn't have a lunch box. I unzipped the pocket to find some sweets.