Who are you???

(AN: Also sorry if I do make mistakes sometimes I forget to proofread)

Tw: Sh mentioned

The jumper was covered in blood sad to say that it was my favorite jumper as well which sucked.

"Ok so I have had a look at your x-rays and it seems like you have to have surgery," the doctor said

"Wait no I can't have surgery," I said to him

There is no way they will let me have surgery I'm under age and no one I know is 18 or over plus I just got here and I'm fine and I don't need any medical help.

Ok, I might seem like a try-hard or someone that tries to act tuff I just really don't like hospitals and any way that I can stay out of them is the best way.

"Well I'm sorry but you're going to have to we need to get that bullet out of your shoulder kido," he said

"Wait but don't I need an adult to consent to this right" I replied I guessed that I was right

"Dr. Halstead she is right," the nurse told him

I knew that I was right since I'm too young to make my own decisions without my parent's consent but I don't have any. Lucky me.

"Right well I guess we will have to call around and see if there is anyone else that can" he replied

The doctor then left which was a relief finally. I was pretty nervous when he was in there as soon as he left I felt like I needed to cover myself and my arms up I just don't like exposing them it's just a weird thing that I so happen to do. I got anxious so I accidentally started to scratch them which I have done before but it made them bleed.

"Hey, you should stop that you know," Another doctor said which made me jump not knowing that he was there.

As soon as I realized what I was doing I stopped I felt bad that I did it like I let someone down. I read the doctor's badge and it said that he was a shrink. What was he doing here I am in no way crazy at all.

"You know that you can do some damage doing that," Dr. Charles said

"Mmm yeah I'm sorry" I replied quietly

We sat there in silence for a bit until Dr. Halstead came back

"Ok so I have been on call to social services and they said you have a worker there," he asked

"Oh yeah I forgot about her" I replied

"Ok and she said that you can get the dirty so we are going to prep you and then hopefully when she comes we can get more information about you," he said

Mmm great, I have to get surgery now well I guess it is better than having a bullet kept in my arm the whole time.

"Ok so let's wheel you up the theatre now," he said.....

Time skip

So I had my surgery and I was waking up from the anesthetic and I could hear a woman shouting my name.

When I tried to open my eyes it was blurry and bright I was confused as to where I was for a moment until I saw my social worker beside me.

"Hey it's ok take it easy Liv," she said

I turned my head around to see exactly where I was and no one else was around either just her. Oh I forgot to mention her name she's called Beth and she's pretty nice I guess I just hate talking to her she's kind of boring which sounds like a rude thing to say but it's only true.

"Well hello to you looks like you're looking better" Dr. Halstead came and said

"So the surgery went great and was a success so all you need to do now is stay here overnight and then in the morning we can give you a sling and you can be on you're way," he told me which was really good news

I nodded at him as he left my room. So good I only have to stay here for a short amount of time. I find hospitals very boring and pointless especially when I can fix myself up half of the time and it's an easy job to do anyways.

The room wasn't that bad anyways it was defiantly better than a trauma room and I guess that it would be nice to get free food for a day I bet that it's most likely better than the cheap stuff that I get from the shops anyways which will be nice. The worst part about this situation though is that Beth has to stay with me but hopefully, she gets called in and leaves, Hopefully, the plan works otherwise this whole couple of hours will totally suck.

As soon as I look for Beth thought she's no longer there till I see her outside on the phone, maybe she has got called into work and has to go over there and not stay with me.  Then I see her come back into the room looking a little bit sad I guess I can't tell to be honest.

"Hey Liv I'm sorry but there is a new kid who has just arrived and they want me to meet them so I'm going to have to go back to work if that is alright with you," She said

"Oh yeah that's fine I won't need help with anything anyway but can you maybe get someone to bring my laptop in and some clothes please," I told her I hate scrubs so much they always itch like mad.

"Yeah yeah I get that I will make sure someone brings them in for you" she smiled on her way out.

She then leaves finally a whole room to myself pretty quiet but sadly filled with these annoying sounds of the machine beeping which I could never sleep through so I don't know how they expect me to do that.

Time skip

It has been a while since anyone has come in but I finally got my laptop and got some of the clothes I wanted and gave the scrubs to the nurse who works here. My laptop is the only source of entertainment that I have other than my phone but it's a burner phone so I can only text or call on it I preferred to get this one to be safer plus I don't need any fancy models that end up costing a lot of money.

"Hey how are you going kido you feeling better," Dr Halstead said

"umm yeah I guess," I told him but I do feel pretty lonely in this room

"Ok well I would suggest that you should get some good rest," He said as he left the room.

Great on my own again I wish that I actually knew some friends or even had some family to talk to and spend some good quality time with. What would be amazing thought is if magically I still had some family left like a brother or a sister then that would be great. It would be even more amazing if they worked somewhere cool like the hospital or fire department I would hate for them to work with the police they are just annoying assholes that think that they can do whatever they want around the streets.