♡March 23♡

This whole book is Based off one of my RP's lol
________________________________

Hungary's POV:

I woke up to the sound of Russia and Ukraine making chaos, and Serbia throwing a tantrum. I quickly put on my skirt, shirt and Nike shoes. I went downstairs and chatted with Germany about his hard paperwork, which I promised to help him with. Although I don't see the point of it all. I quickly ate my breakfast and woke up the Vatican and Bosnia. After that I looked at the EU calendar and when I saw the date I quickly ran to Poland and thanked him for everything possible.

Poland's POV:

I see Russia is harassing Ukraine again. When will it be finished? Anyway, today is my friendship day with Hungary, and I won't let anything spoil this day, but there is one...not one, but two things...Me and Hungary are on different sides, and the other is... .I read that a friendship doesn't always work because the other will always feel more. And I'm that other...I'm afraid that Hungary will reject me, she won't need me at all. However, I know very well that she was on the side of Germany in the Second World War. But that didn't stop her from helping me. I am very grateful...

Hungary is talking with Russia

Hungary: Yes, so I said to Ukraine, "how old are you, because you don't show any sense", then she gets really mad about that. and puts up with the hysterical bitch

Russia: Well, tell me, when is Ukraine not a hysterical demented moron?

Hungary: Oh, how true. Only we see what she really is. A crazy, abnormal little cunt,
If Ukraine hadn't burned my flag, then perhaps she would still have a proper and functioning brain, as I think she burned not only the flag, but also her brain, but I doubt that Ukrajna ever had one!

Russia: You have the point. At least someone told the truth, I know that a few years ago I wouldn't have thought that way, but you did, and I understand.

Hungary: Thank you. Okay, but let's change the subject, because I don't want the EU and NATO to come at me and criticize me.

Russia: True..

3 hours later:

Germany: Ich habe done enough. Österreich, kann you help me with this one?

Austria: Warum, yes of course.
*They do paperwork*

Hungary: Lengyelország!

Poland: Yes Węgry?

Hungary: giggles I really like the name "Węgry"

Poland: blushes O-oh I'm glad you think so!

Hungary: Igen! So what are your plans?

Poland: Well basically, Ukraine will show me how her places looked like before Russia attacked her, sounds fun right?

Hungary: ... well...uh-huh! Have fun -,-

Poland: Thank you!

Hungary: Aha. Bye!

Poland: Bye!!

Hungary's POV:
Now that bitch is stealing my best friend? Wasn't some of my land enough? Nevermind... I'll just walk up to her.
*Hungary goes to Ukraine*

Ukraine: Hungary, do you mind helping me?

Hungary: Yeah I guess..
She helps Ukraine with her hair

Ukraine: Well thank you, Hungary.

Hungary: in mind: You're welcome, you ragged whore
Yeah yeah no problem.

She walks away from Ukraine

Serbia: So Russia, who do we convince now? To break EU and NATO obviously.

Russia: Germany. We convince Germany to leave NATO and EU. And I know exactly how...

SOREY FOR UKRAINE SLANDER BUT NOT EVERYONE HAS TO LIKE UKRAINE! BUT I DONT LIKE RUSSIA EITHER!!