Chapter 25 : All Good Things Must End

(This is going to be another dark, fucked up chapter. I'm trying to progress the story to where I want it to be. I know Angel seems a little problematic, but that will soon be resolved in future chapters. Her character development is a little..... traumatic, to say the least. I hope you enjoy anyway. <3)

Eddie and I remained cuddled up in bed for the rest of the night. We smoked a little more and just laid around listening to music until we fell asleep. Unfortunately, Monday morning had to roll around. The sun beat through my open window as a cool breeze softly moved the curtains. There was my new little friend sitting there watching as we slowly woke up.

I shuffled out of bed, waking Eddie in the process. He just grunted at me as I stood up and moved across my room to give the little crow head scratches.

"Good morning sweet birdie." I greeted the bird who seemed to nod into the scratches.

"You say good morning to the bird and not to me?" Eddie sat up pouting at me as he watched the interaction. I smirked over my shoulder at him before running back to my bed and jumping on him.

"Good morning baby." I said before pressing my lips to his, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Mmm, that's better. Good morning princess." he said against the kiss.

"C'mon, get up. We have another misery filled week in hell." I rolled my eyes as I started rummaging around, looking for something to wear. I really don't want to go to school today. I already know it will be torture, especially with Jason being there. Who knows what he's going to say or do when he sees that I'm better than he left me on Saturday.

Eddie went to his room and I stayed in mine. He threw on his usual outfit, I threw on an oversized tee and black jeans with my black boots and leather jacket. When we were done getting ready, we were out the door and on our way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to the school and stepped out of the van. I could feel eyes on me. I looked around, noticing that no one was really looking our way. Suddenly I spotted it. The crow was perched on top of the van. I don't know if it followed us, or if it hitched a ride, but there it is, watching. We made our way inside, hand in hand, heading off to our first classes together.

Everything was going perfectly fine, that was until lunch. Steve, Nancy, and Robin all sat together on the opposite side of the cafeteria. I noticed as they kept looking over at me and the Hellfire table. Eddie kept throwing glances over to Steve's table. The four of them looked over to Jason's table, watching how he reacts to me being here. I tried my hardest not to look in his direction. I don't want to give him the satisfaction.

I can't take the anxiety anymore. My legs start bouncing and I can't stop fidgeting with my fingers and rings. I'm almost chewing the skin off of my lips. I quickly got up and stormed out of the cafeteria and went outside, heading right for the woods. I don't how long I'll be able to control myself and not have a Carrie moment, exposing myself and my abilities to the entire school.

I find myself pacing around, forcing little blasts at the ground, trying to calm down. I hear the snap of twigs and immediately spin around and force a stronger blast of pent up energy in the direction of the sound.

"Ow, Fuck!"

"Shit, Angel!" I heard Gareth, then Eddie moaning in pain as they were hit by the blast. Both boys doubled over, kneeling in the dirt.

"Fuck. You guys should have announced yourselves or something.... Shit!" I panicked as I ran over to them, trying to help them both stand. "I wasn't expecting you to follow me."

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay, princess." Eddie said with a grunt as he shook it off and stood back up, a bit unsteady on his feet.

"And why are you here?" I asked Gareth as I put my hand out to him to help him stand.