The Big Plushie Nightmare

I wrote this mini story a few days ago on my Cardi roleplay account on Twitter, it was a random idea after pictures of the big Copia Plushie were seen floating around on Twitter on ritual night.

I decided to fill it out more and turn it into a oneshot, the maker of the big plushie costume already knows about this story.

Enjoy!

*************************

The Big Plushie Nightmare

Darkness crept over the Ministry, the world outside of the unholy church was lost in the rolling grey mist. The chimes of midnight echoed throughout the hallways, the colourful stain glass windows reflecting lights were fading away. A rumble of distance thunder broke the silence, the lights of the candelabra lamps flickered. The unholy church wasn't has it seemed, something eerie lingered in the darkest parts of this unholy place. 

A shadow glided along the wall, the sound of hurried footsteps soon followed. The footsteps echoed down the hallway, someone was trying to escape this hellish place. Copia ran down one of the many hallways of the Ministry, his breathing was laboured. His face was painted, he wore his finest suit. He was ritual ready, but there was no ritual for him to preform. The lights flickering once again he could hear childlike laughter, it echoed around him. Unknown and unseen, he was being chased by something demonic. This wasn't his home, it was all inside his head. The world of dreams lay before him, anything could happen in the realm of sleep.

Stumbling slightly he turned into another hallway, the lights around him soon plunged into darkness. Copia stopped dead in his tracks, his mismatched eyes grew wide. He couldn't see the hallway anymore, the Ministry was silent. Looking over his shoulder footsteps hurried towards him, a gust of wind rushed passed him. Childlike laughter erupted from the darkness around him, he felt a chill run down his spine. He could sense an unknown presence, he wasn't alone. His attention was soon caught by a faint glow of crimson light from the other end of the hallway, the eerie glow began to materialize from the shadows. He could see an unusual silhouette emerging from the shadows. Stepping forward he squinted his eyes, the oddly shaped creature came into his sight. It had a giant head and a normal sized adult human body, it wore a familiar looking red cassock. There was a large mitre on it's head, it's goofy features reminded him of something in had seen a couple of nights ago at the barrier of the pit. 

" Oh shit..." He muttered.

Copia immediately recognised the strange looking creature, he had seen it at one of his rituals. Standing at the other end of the hallway was the big Copia Plushie, it's soulless dark eyes staring into the depths of his soul the plushie waved at him. Frozen to the spot Copia couldn't move, his mind was telling him to run but his body was denying his escape. The big plushie stepped forward, it's goofy features and cheerful manner were scaring him. Opening his mouth he tried to call for help, his words stumbling over each other his voice soon boomed along the hallway.

" Sister, help me!" He yelled.

Calling for the one he thought of has his Mother he waited for her reply, but his words were not heard. The one he seeked for motherly comfort wasn't in this realm, he truly was alone with his worse fears. The hallway plugged into darkness yet again, but without any warning the candelabra lamps lining the hallway sprang into life. The lights began to flicker, the white lights soon turned blood red. Copia's mismatched eyes darted back and forth, his gaze soon focused on the mysterious creature. The plushie took another step forward, but it's steps soon became more. It began to gain speed, it was rushing towards him. A scream escaped Copia's lips, his hands shielding his face the big plushie was getting closer and closer.

" SHIIIIT!" He yelled

A yell erupted from Copia while he jerked up in his bed, his breathing was faltered. His hand resting against his chest he felt his heart pounding against his ribcage, his mind was whirling with thoughts of his hellish nightmare. His skin was clammy, his bed sheet were soaked with his sweat. His mismatched eyes explored his dimly lit surroundings, he was sitting on his bunk on the tour bus. The room wasn't silent, he could hear the soft snores and familiar sleepy growls of his ghouls. His finger tips scrambling up the wall of his bunk he finally found the switch to his light, he soon turned it on. He sighed with relief, it was just a dream. He was safe and sound in his bed, nothing could hurt him here.

" It was just a dream, it's okay now..."

Reassuring himself he settled back down in his bed, he rolled onto his side. Pulling his blankets over his shoulder and closing his eyes he began to relax, but an odd squeaking sound soon caught his attention. His eyes snapping open his hand curled around the corner of his pillow, he felt something tugging at the bottom of his blankets. He gulped hard, he was hoping that one of his rats had stowed away in his luggage. Slowly sitting up in his bed his eyes grew wide, the sight that greeted him caused him to scream with fear. Standing at the end of his bunk was Copia Plushie, the little plushie waved at him before it launched it's self at his face. Was his nightmare really over? We will never know. Goodnight, sleep tight. Don't let Copia Plushie bite your toes tonight.