☝🏼chapter 1☝🏼

•°|F⃜I⃜R⃜S⃜T⃜ M⃜E⃜E⃜T⃜I⃜N⃜G⃜|°•

Will was sitting with his little sister in there big living room playing with dolls, Will didn't mind playing with her he always has fun. "Big bwother can you pwease buy us some ice cweam?"she asked putting her hands to gather. "Hmm" will said teasing her.

"Pweaseeeee big bwother" she said using puppy dog eyes. "Ok ok" will said letting out a small sigh. Will got up off the ground and walked over to there shoe rack. He put on his favorite pare of rainbow shoes.

He opened the front door and walked out of it. He walked down the street looking behind him constantly. "Thank god that the store is close to the house" he gets to the store and walks in. He looks at the cashier and notices that there is someone new. He had a mullet, his hair color was black with white highlights, big long grayish wolf ears that stick up.

He was very tall and he had little freckles on his face, he had pale skin. "Hello welcome to the convenience store" said Mike. "Hello" Will said walking to the ice cream section. *he looks nice* he thought to himself while picking out the ice cream his sister wanted.

*He was cute*mike thought to himself smirking. Will walked up to the counter and puts the ice cream on the counter."will this be all cutie?" Mike said to the boy standing in front of him."y-yes sir" Will said blushing trying not to make eye contact.

"How much do I owe you?" Said Will, "just you're number cutie" Mike said with a grin.Will turns red as a tamto,"O-Oh okay"Will says giving mike his number. "Thank you cutie,also are you busy later? "N-No why?" Will said with his head tilted to the side.

"I was wondering maybe after my shift I could come over?"Mike asked handing him the his ice cream. "Thank you and I'll ask my mom if she says yes I'll call you"Will said "what time does your shift end?" "Its 1:56 it ends at 2:00" Mike answered with a smirk.

"Okay thank you bye" Will said waving while leaving"