Twenty-Nineth Question and Fourteenth and Fifteenth Dares

(Disclaimer: One of the questions is dealing with Internet stalkers that are harassing others. Now, I highly recommend NOT doing what Tails' answer is just so that you don't get in trouble. Instead, do something similar to what Sonic or I would do. Please please please, if this happens or is happening to you, stand up for yourselves, fight back, get your followers and friends to help, and stay safe. I know it's hard to keep high spirits but if we work together, we can get those rude mofos off here.)

This question is from @PuddieBlackcat and Sonic, you're still one.

Werehog Sonic: For good reason if it's her. What's it say?

"To everyone (and yes, this includes the Chaotix): How do you deal with someone stalking and harassing you on the Internet? And for Werehog Sonic, may I cuddle you? I had a rough week"

Werehog Sonic: To answer that last question, yes you may, Puds. *pulls Puddie in to cuddle* And um...I'd say TELL ME or anyone of the teachers at STH Academy and I'll deal with it. They'll learn not to mess with my daughter... Also, for more advice, block and report them several times, um....get your followers to know what is happening and have them help you as well.

Do what I've been doing: Block and spam report them multiple times and spread awareness. 

Tails: I'd personally hack into their accounts and delete their account.

Knuckles: Find me their location and I'll give them a good lesson on how to not mess with my niece. *cracks his namesakes*

Amy: NO THEY DIDN'T! *summons her hammer* Who hurt you?! I'm going to show them not to mess with you!

Shadow: Stalking and harassing huh...Personally, I'd try to find them, Chaos Control to their house, and show them what's it's like to be on the harassed side. 

Silver: Um...I'd take their electronics away.

The Chaotix: Hunt them down and-

Charmy: KICK THEIR BUTTS!

Vector: Smash their electronics.

Espio: ...Put them through what they have been doing to others.

...To lighten up the mood, we have some dares as well. One is for me and Sonic from Puddie and the other...*wheeze* OH NO- XD

Werehog Sonic: *reads it, busts up laughing* 

Shadow: What is so funny...😑

Both me and Sonic: NOTHING!

Anyways, Puddie's says: I got a dare for you and Sonic both. I dare you to play a round of cake or fake. Have fun!

Werehog Sonic: Are you seri-

Oooh I am good at these!

Werehog Sonic: DAMMIT! Alright, let's do this.

Werehog Sonic: ...I lost...That second one was so weird! Like...what the heck was that?!

Hey, we both missed that one, it's fine...Now Shadow...@KelseyPrincessOfSamo says you have to sing 'Into the Unknown'.

Shadow: Hmph...Fine...

*later*

*Shadow is wearing a dress like Elsa's in the movie*

Shadow: *sighs, starts singing* 

(To me, he'd sound like the video below. It doesn't belong to me, Jonathon Young made the cover and the song is from Disney.)

Werehog Sonic: *was playing the guitar part*

....DAMN- WHAT A PERFORMANCE! XD Anyways, thanks for the question and the dares! I hope you guys stay safe out there...