Fourteenth and Fifteenth Dare, Thirtieth and Thirty-First Questions

I got two questions from @KelseyPrincessOfSamo and @Venicequeen1011 and a dare from @DapsTheHedgehog  and one from @Dr_egghog999. Sonic! 

Werehog Sonic: *was eating a chili dog, his eyes are wide* Eh?

You're a Werehog again.

Werehog Sonic: ....Like I haven't noticed....*breaks the fourth wall, staring at the reader with a "You see this kid?" look*

😆

Anyway, the question from Kelsey is:  How would all of you react if a random rude Mobian started verbally harassing my OC?

(I edited the question a little so it was easier to understand!)

Kelsey, Kelsey, Kelsey,... You saw how I handled that so called "PokemonSavior" guy on your dashboard. I would pretty much react like that. I would also roast them.

Ryan:  I'd probably do the same as Lai but with my own flare.

Werehog Sonic: Well...I'd probably throw the insult back in their face. *shrugs* Or I'd challenge them to something they'll lose at and then they'd have to do everything Kelsey asks them to do. 

Tails: Um...I would tell them that that's not very nice.

Knuckles:  Sock them in the face and tell them to apologize.

Amy: *summons her Piko-Piko hammer* I'll use my trusty hammer if they continued! If not, then I'd take them into my therapy and ask them why they were messing with you.

Shadow: *smirks* I'd threaten them with a Chaos Blast. Surely that'll get them to shut up and think before they speak.

Rouge: I'd steal something of theirs and not give it back until they apologize. 

Omega: I WOULD ANNIHILATE THAT INFERIOR BEING.

Silver: I'd say "That's not very nice!" and scold them.

Big: That's not very nice...

Cream: It's not, Mister Big! I would probably scold that meanie! *huffs*

Team Chaotix: We have our ways.

Espio: I would personally show them what it's like to have ninjutsu used against them.

Charmy: I'd prank them!

Vector: And I would call them out! Tell them "Hey, that's rude and you need to say sorry!" 

There you have it Kels! We all would be protecting your OC.

This from @Venicequeen1011 : Ok...At this point I need to know who's fluffier, werehog or Big?

Honestly, I'd go with Big. He's just bigger than Sonic.

Werehog Sonic: ...I know I'm only over four foot but really? *pouts*

Yeah! Maybe if Big was a Werecat, he'd be even fluffier! 

Werehog Sonic: You do make a point...

Mhm...Anyway- Cream! You have a dare from Dappy~

Cream: Yay! What is it, Miss Lai?

Miss Lai...*clutches my chest* That's adorable. The dare from Daps is: I dare Cream to kiss Tails on the cheek.

Cream: O-oh! Well...it's a way to greet people! So, maybe Mister Tails will like this greeting! *walks over to Tails, who's tinkering on something, with a flower crown* *sing song voice* Mister Tails~

Tails: Yes Cream? *doesn't look up from his task*

Cream: *sets the crown on his head and kisses Tails on the cheek*

Tails: H-Huh?! *is embarrassed* C-Cream...

Cream: It was my dare, Mister Tails!

Tails: Heh well...Thanks for the crown! I-It's very pretty...

Cream: *giggles* You're welcome!

Werehog Sonic: *smirks* Looks like my lil' buddy has a crush ~

Tails: And it looks like a certain Werehog has chili dog sauce on his snout.

Werehog Sonic: *blushes* S-Shut up.

XD

Lastly this dare is honestly been one of my favorites and this should apply to everyone that reads this: "I dare you... To enjoy every moment of your life, have fun, live every moment in happiness and joy, love your family and friends, enjoy life to the fullest, and live long and prosper". 

I'm already doing one of these! Take a guess.😉

Thank you, @Dr_egghog999 . This truly put a smile on my face and I hope it puts a smile on everyone else's as well. Thanks for the questions and dares guys!