Future Projects & Explaining Things

Alright, so I know that I've been kinda Silent these past couple months since I got back on Wattpad, with the occasional Story Chapter here and there, so I wanted to talk about some stuff here while I still remember it.

I'll be talking about Future Projects I have in mind and also explain, uhh- Basically how I work when it comes to making my stories. So I hope you all can bear with me while I explain all of this.

Alright, so let's start by explaining a thing or two, starting with the way I work when making my stories and whatnot.

So, I work in a way where, if I have multiple stories (which I do), I work on the one that I'm in the mood to work on. So, for example: Let's say I'm in the mood to do something Undertale related. In that case, I'll either work on my Fem. Error 404 Story, my Royal Executioner story, or my most recent story, "Appreciation", which is my Betty x Reader story.

If I'm more in an Fnf mood, then I'll work on my Fnf story. You guys get the idea by now, so with that out of the way, I'll talk about Future Projects I have planned.

So I've recently gotten into Elden Ring, as a matter of fact, I'm on my 6th New Game Plus and I'm about to finish that one- Anywho, After playing Elden Ring for a while, I thought; "Hm, I feel like I could make a story with this-" And so, very, v e r y soon, I'll be starting an Elden Ring story.

I try to have a lot of stories to work on so that I have more stuff to turn to, so I hope it makes more sense as to why I've made so many stories, and more importantly, I hope you guys will support me while I make all of them. You guys have already given me a lot of support, from giving me really nice and genuine comments, to comments that made me laugh a little. I'm happy you guys were so supportive of me so far, and I hope you'll continue to keep up the support.

Again, thank you guys so much, and that'll conclude the information I've got for you guys. I'll see you guys in the next chapter, take care everyone, because someone really cares about you.

    -ThatUsernameUsed