one

i’m sorry  ” he knows nothing good will happen even if he apologizes for a millionth time. he will never forgive the person who hurted him‚ the person he thought was the one.

“nothing will change, chenle” he said as he looked at the said boy with nothing left in his eyes. no emotions‚ no nothing. chenle still begged for him to forgive him‚ for once in his life he was feeling pathetic.

he was feeling like a loser‚ begging for forgiveness when he knows there’s no way to change his mind. “please” he sobbed while holding the mans hands tightly‚ not wanting to let go.

“please‚ give me a chance” he looked up seeing the face he still loves‚ the face that was full of love when everything was okay between them. now its just tears falling from each of their eyes‚ falling down like a waterfall.

“please‚ mark” mark was the name of his love‚ he loves mark to death. he once believed he wouldn’t live without him‚ and he still believes it. mark just looked at him‚ and then at his hands being held tightly by chenle.

“i told you already‚ ” mark hesitantly said as he slowly take chenle’s hands off of his. “l-lele let go” he said as he finally had his hands free. he looked at chenle who was sobbing on the floor.

he doesn’t wanna see chenle like this‚ he knew the moment something like this would happen chenle will act this way. and yet he did it‚ what chenle did truly hurted him.

mark looked at chenle one last time and walked out of the house and left chenle crying‚ hurt‚ and broken. “please don’t go‚ ” he already left‚ “mark‚ please come back” he’s not coming back.

i still love you‚ please come back 

chenle gasped as he woke from his dream— more like flashbacks of his past relationship. he looked around only to see he was the only one left in the classroom‚ noticing his wet sleeve‚ chenle slowly touched his cheek only to know he was crying the entire time.

“i’m already forgetting you‚ why are you suddenly showing up again” he muttered to himself as he wiped his tears and gather his things. he looked at the clock and its already 6:30‚ why did no one woke me up?‚ he thought as he looked at the mirror and tried to look like he wasn’t crying all day. he slowly went out seeing a few students that are still inside the school.

he passed everyone while having his head low‚ he doesn’t want to let them see his puffy red eyes and runny nose. he successfully got out the school and went to stand at the bus stop.

he was standing there until he felt droplets of water falling from the sky to his palms. he really thinks that luck isn’t on his side today‚ he slowly went inside the waiting shed as he sat at the bench and wait for the bus.

time had passed‚ it was already 7:38 and their was no bus in sight. he thought maybe because the rain is so heavy and it’s slowly making him cold. he hated every bit of it‚ he just wants to go home already and head to bed. he just wants to sleep and maybe wish to never wake up again.

“why must it rain? do you not want me home?” he talked to the puring rain as if it can speak back‚ he just pouted and continued to sulk for another eternity. the rain finally stopped and he heaved a deep breath before standing up and he can finally see a bus coming.

“thank god‚ i was waiting forever!” he exclaimed as the bus stopped in front of him‚ he was the only one riding so the driver closed the door and started the engine‚ that is when someone scared the shit out of chenle when his palms were slapping against the window next to his signaling the driver to stop and open the door.

chenle looked at his phone to look at the time‚ and its 8:25 already. “i’m so sorry” the guy said as he walked in soaking wet and looked at chenle who was seating just in front of him. he decided to sit next to the other seat opposite of chenle‚ maybe because he doesn’t want his wet clothes to go to him.

the bus ride was quite‚ chenle who is originally loud was extremely quite. he doesn’t like this‚ so what he did is ask the person sitting on the other side of him. “aren’t you cold? you’re soaking wet” chenle asked as if it wasn’t obvious enough. the guy just nodded and noticed the water flowing towards the door that’s coming out of his clothes.

he cursed as he just wished he brought an umbrella with him this morning. chenle noticed and handed him his handkerchief, that was probably one of the dumbest and weirdest thing that he has done. ever. the driver just looked at them and silently laughed at chenle‚ i mean‚ what would a handkerchief do?

the guy just chuckled before gladly taking it and try his best to dry his hair. chenle just shut his eyes and wished he never did that‚ he was so embarrassed that he just wanted to let the floor eat him. “what’s your name by the way? is it chenle?” the guy asked and chenle looked at him with a confused face.

“how did you know my name?” he said as he raised his eyebrows at the guy. “your name is embroidered here” he pointed at the bottom seeing the name ‘chenle’ in cursive. then it hit chenle‚ that’s the first present mark gave him during their first date.

chenle just wondered why he still has it‚ maybe because he still wishes mark would come back? maybe mark will see him use it and feel bad about leaving him. but that’s just bullshit‚ he knows mark will never come back.

“hey are you okay?” the guy gently tapped his shoulder‚ looking at him with concern. the driver was just thinking he’s watching a new gay movie. he doesn’t mind though. chenle snapped out of his little daydream and said he’s okay.

“yeah‚ i am chenle. what’s yours?” he said as he fixated his eyes on the handkerchief mark gave him. the guy followed where he's looking at sighed. “you can have your handkerchief back tomorrow‚ if you’re that concerned” he said making chenle look at him. “that’s not— that’s not why i was looking at the handkerchief”

the guy just looked at him‚ and he thinks this chenle boy is interesting. “i’m jeno‚ nice to meet you chenle” his eyes formed crescents and his smile is just heart melting. chenle smiled too. the rest of the ride was quite again until jeno was getting ready to finally leave the bus because his stop is just a block away and they’re already in front of their house.

his clothes are still unfortunately dripping in water‚ and the cold is hitting him. chenle just looked at him and grabbed whatever medicine is in his bag to not make him even more sick. in the end he gave him his bottle of tylenol and waved goodbye at him.

jeno got off the bus‚ thanking chenle on his way out and having a trail of water following him‚ the seat where he sat was soaking in water and the driver just let it be. it’s safe to say he is chenles favorite bus driver.

and that’s where chenle knew that jeno and him just live 10 minutes away. which is convient because he can have his handkerchief back. he thanked the driver and even offered to dry out the water that was already everywhere but the driver stopped him and told him to go home since it’s still raining.

“thank you mr. kim‚ you’re the best” the driver smiled and thanked chenle too before going back. he looked at where jeno’s house is and just smiled at himself. he doesn’t why‚ but i guess maybe he’s just happy to have met him.

— lin <3
hey superstars‚ trust me‚ idk where this is heading but whatever. i am excited nonetheless. stan jenle‚ stan talent. 💗🎀💞❤️💕