two

chenle was staring at an empty space outside his window for at least thirty minutes already. he still can’t believe jeno lives ten minutes away from him.

“how come i’ve never seen him?” ever since moving here‚ he had never seen jeno before. maybe because he doesn’t care for people around him because he has no friends or maybe he just didn’t notice him.

“it would be great to see him again‚ ” he whispered as he looked back the first time they met. it was still fresh‚ the way jeno scared the living shit out of chenle‚ and then him handing the very first present mark gave him.

chenle doesn’t usually let people touch his stuff‚ most importantly if they came from mark. he would always bark at people for at least letting the thing touch other people‚ his obsession with mark didn’t fade even after their breakup.

“yeah... why did i gave you the handkerchief he gave? surely you're not the next potential?” he joked and just shook his head and just went to bed. he knows nothing about jeno‚ how can he possibly be the ‘next potential’.

“there’s this term called... ‘getting to know each other’ ” he talked to himself as he forces himself to sleep. but he can’t because the boy he met earlier is running inside his head like it lives there rent free.

“i wonder if he goes to the same school... ” he said as he practically closed his eyes and hoped that’ll help him sleep. and fortunately it did help.

“chenle can you move?” donghyuck‚ one human being out of millions that hates his guts said as he was trying to go to his seat because chenle was blocking the way. the said boy rolled his eyes and went back to his seat while giving electric glares to the tanned boy.

“next time‚ stop blocking the way. maybe i would be nice to you” donghyuck gave him a smile before snickering and went to his own seat. it’s obvious to everyone inside the room that the two had some beef together‚ they just don’t know when‚ how or what happened.

chenle just silently mocked the way he talked and widened his eyes when he saw who just entered the classroom. he let out a loud gasp when the boy looked at him and smiled.

everyone‚ including donghyuck looked at the two with confusion. "wait‚ ” the boy said standing up and approached chenle and the boy. “how did you two knew each other?”

“and why does it bother you?” chenle talked back making donghyuck react‚ a little dramatically. “yeah hyuck‚ why does it bother you?” jeno asked as he casually slung his arms over chenle’s shoulders.

chenle tried his best to not show his smile by biting his lips. but donghyuck saw and grabbed chenle’s collars making everyone inside the room suddenly trying their best to separate the two.

“you bitch! what are you doing with my boyfriend!” donghyuck shouted at his face making jeno also step in and separate  donghyuck away from the poor boy.

“you’re such a whore!”

“donghyuck!” everyone looked at the door‚ seeing their homeroom teacher come in and the two boys are suddenly dragged somewhere. maybe in her office.

“this is all your fault!” donghyuck shouted‚ mind you they were still in the hallways where students and other teachers can hear and see. chenle just clenched his teeth and fought back the urge to slap donghyuck so hard in the face.

he was so angry, his face is so red and he can feel his tears rolling down his eyes. he’s so frustrated and embarrassed and humiliated. he quickly wiped the tears falling from his eyes and looked at donghyuck again who avoided his eye contact.

“you two‚ ” the teacher‚ mrs. son said as she went to sit and made the two boys stand in front of her. “you have some explaining to do”

“you first chenle‚ let’s hear your side” chenle cleared his throat and looked at the teacher. “just so you know‚ he’s been the only one whose been so rude to me ever since i set foot on this school‚ ” he pointed at donghyuck.

“also i did not even know‚ ” he stood up and looked at donghyuck‚ face to face.  “that he’s your boyfriend!” he shouted making the teacher stand up and force chenle back in his seat. donghyuck just rolled his eyes at him and crosses his arms.

“i just met him yesterday during a bus ride home‚ knowing he’s ten minutes away from where i live and then i got to know he also goes to this school‚ ” chenle glared at the boy. “and knew that jeno is actually your boyfriend. so if you ever think that something’s between us‚ that just speaks about how you doesn’t trust your boyfriend  and being the insecure bitch that you are, ”

donghyuck immediately stood up when he heard that he was called a ‘bitch’. the teacher even have to call security to stop the boy from attacking.

once everything was finally sorted out, chenle was on his phone meanwhile donghyuck was trying his hardest not to burst out.

the teacher just pinched the bridge of her nose and nodded at donghyuck to explain his side. while hearing donghyuck’s shitty excuses for his behavior earlier‚ chenle saw that jeno was peeking outside. they coincidentally locked eyes and chenle looked away.

“you both will have detention for the next two hours and after that you'll be doing community cleaning for two weeks. complain and you'll be forced to do other things”

“this is all your fucking fault‚ chenle” donghyuck kept complaining making chenle bang his head on the desk. they haven’t even been there for an hour and chenle already wants to go out.

“can you just shut up already?” chenle said back making donghyuck look at him‚ face full of anger. “just because you can finally talk back to me doesn’t mean shit you fucking slut” he pointed making chenle just laugh and stand up.

“i’ve been talking behind your back ever since you started being a bitch!” he sarcastically said and crosses his arms. “c’mon donghyuck‚ why would i be scared of you? you're nothing but insecure” chenle knew exactly how to piss someone off‚ and he thinks he succeeded once again.

“i will fucking kill you!” donghyuck shouted making chenle shout back at him. people passing by the room they’re in started to peek at the small window. they hurriedly called out a teacher and made the two stop.

“that’s it you two! you’re both suspended for two weeks! more fights? make that one month”

“what the actual fuck” both boys muttered under their breathe and glaring at each other when they were forced to pack their bags and leave the school.

jeno catched up with them and donghyuck instantly snatched his hands and forced him to not get in touch with chenle. “what the hell are you doing?” jeno whispered making the tan boy look at him.

“making sure he knows that you’re mine” he gritted his teeth when chenle was looking at him smirking. “get your ugly face out of my way”

“oh i’m sorry‚ ” chenle sarcastically said while putting a hand over his mouth. “did my ugly face trigger you or something?” he snickered and started to walk away.

“donghyuck is getting on my last nerves‚ i swear to fucking god” he said loud and clear making donghyuck hear every word.

— lin <3
HAHAHAHAHAH HOW WAS THE TWIST??? tbh i wouldn’t really call it a twist bUTTTT what do think??? *wink* *wonk*