Chapter 5: Ultra

" Geez, this is horrifying but also mildly interesting like dark humour yer know?" Karter whistled in amazement.

Humming in contemplation john reply" yeah ...I know what your getting at."

It continues like this for so long both of them wonder if Tilda would be okay after this cause that feral Crawdaunt is as good as dead.

With Tilda tires out and fall asleep the Crawdaunt has fainted on the ground looking beaten up.

The Koffing and Dratini start dragging the exhausted Mankey into a safer place as they wait for her to wake up.

+++++++++++++++

Walking into the last floor they saw some bright light up ahead, confuse team Vex walk to that direction only for their Pokégear to beep red in alarm making them pale in terror.

Karter in a fearful tone whisper "Oh no, for Mew sake it's not what I think it is right?!"

"It... definitely is"Tilda said showing the message on the Pokégear

‹‹ Warning! Ultra Wormhole Detected nearby! Warning ››
The devices beeped in red light with alert sign on it

"We're doomed" John said with anxiety pouring out in wave

About ready to flee the Mystery Dungeon all together cause they don't get much enjoyment out of being beaten to death.

Their Pokégear get a call from the guild, Tilda accept it after she stop being fozen in place by dread.

Diggersby cautiously said " Team Vex, go to the Ultra Wormholes location and locate the Ultra Beast before it's to late"

John widen his eyes in disbelief at that, he look at the glowing light that is getting brighter.

"What. We aren't going to do that are you mad !" Roar out the Mankey.

"Wait, hold on a minutes is that necessary-" Koffing speak up only to get cut off by Diggersby

"Yes it is a must, after capturing the Ultra Beast report back to me pronto"

The call ended quickly making them irritated by the nonchalant comment.

"What the fuck. We aren't doing that, lets go back guys!" Tilda stomp off back to the way they came from.

"Wait! Tilda, calm down. We can't abandon this mission!" The Koffing quickly block the way.

"Ah...please let's talk before making any rash decisions here" John sweat.

"Do you both not understand the highly dangerous mission that's going to kick our ass into a coma... Heck, if we even survive the day after!"

"Even so we aren't cowards or weak anymore. We can't just leave without finishing this mission!" Karter shoved Tilda back.

"Hah! How can you be so selfish. Don't you care about the team safety?... How can we do this if we aren't even competent"

"We are more than enough! With two years of experience that other teams lack in, can't you see how ridiculous it's that we aren't even Gold Rank yet?!"

"Guys! Let's just continue this mission okay. I know this is dangerous but we are wasting time arguing." Standing between both his friends he call out pointing at the bright light.

"Fine, do what you want. I would kill the both of you if we all die here" she snorted out.

How would that works!?

As reluctant about doing this ridiculous asingment that just droped out of no where for them, it's obvious that was a demand so they stride toward their supposed doom.