Embarrassing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you leave your second period class, you see that boy again. The one with blue hair. Isn't his name Iida? He is talking with two other students, you think you saw them at the stand earlier. As you were focusing on the boy, you trip. And fall. Like an idiot. He notices, and he rushes over to help, as do the other two.

"Are you okay?" He helps you up. The other two grab some of the stuff you dropped. "Ye-Yeah. Thanks." You are trying your hardest not to cry, because you just fell in front of at least 20 people. "Here's your notebook." "And your bag!" The two other students hand you your items, you look at them carefully. They are twin most likely. They're girls and they both have blond hair. They both have streaks of blue in their hair, but different shades. Probably their quirks.

[dreamy blue (right) night sky blue (left) also,these are my own names, not the actual colors!]

You put your bag over your shoulder, and hold onto your notebook tightly. "I'm Hinode Yumeka!" The girl with the dreamy blue streak said. And then her sister continued, "And I'm Hinode Tsukiko. We're twins, if you couldn't tell." She had a night sky blue hair streak. "I'm Tenya Iida. But I believe I've seen you before?"  He questioned. You reply, "Uh. Yes, I think I saw you week ago? And I'm l/n y/n." You calmed down while talking to him. It was strange. He made you feel calm, like he was your best friend. "Oh. Wens Grab N' Go right?" He smiled. "I think so? I didn't see the sign." You laughed a bit. He made you feel comfortable. But you didn't like that. You don't like it when people make you feel comfortable quickly. "Yeah, that was it. We bumped into each other. I'm still sorry for that." He was apologizing, again.

Just before you replied, the bell rang. You turned to go to break, and the twins followed. "Oh! We have the same period break." Yumeka smiled. "I guess so." Great. Now you have to deal with two people. One chatty, and the other cold. You just wanted to read during break. Even though you wanted to run away from the twins, you walked with them to break.

"Yeah, I really don't like him. He's like, super annoying. He always made fun of me and Kiko."
"I told you to stop calling me that. But he always has. So stay away from him."
The twins were blabbering about some Korean guy, he apparently went to their elementary school. You honestly weren't paying attention, you were more focusing on why in the hell were you so comfortable with Iida. It made you feel weird afterwards. He wasn't weird, if anything he was the nicest guy you've ever met. You were so comfortable with him. One second you were about to cry, the next, you are laughing. Its confusing! Maybe it's his quirk? Maybe he's just charismatic? Maybe your just reading too much in to it. This is dumb.
"Hello? Y/n? Y/n!" You snap back into reality. "Sorry! I was lost in thought. What's up?" You stand up with the twins. "The bell rang. Come on." 'Kiko started to walk towards the main building.
~~~~~~~
Okay, okay, I know this one is short. But look, it's 4am and I'm tired. I need to publish this and then add onto the characters info list. I will be editing that as new characters are introduced, probably every couple chapters. No new characters next chapter.
-🌹