Oh Baby

When Sunoo agreed to go out on a walk with his best friend, he had expected to have gotten left on the side of the road, or maybe ambushed by Jake and Sunghoon with water balloons, or even mugged and taken into a black van only to realise it was a kidnapping prank set up by Heeseung and Jay. 

He had expected every single prank in the world when it came to the blonde-haired boy that was too tall for his own good. Niki seemed exceptionally smug this morning with that stupidly attractive smirk on his face as he barged into Sunoo's house with a strawberry lollipop in his mouth, asking the older to join him for a spontaneous and 'definitely-not-suspicious-at-all-walk'. 

Now, anyone with some common sense would immediately turn down the offer, but Sunoo found himself agreeing along with the mischievous younger's plan. And why would he agree to such an outrageous idea that was obviously setting him up for failure? Because he was a smitten idiot that couldn't help but want to spend more time with the person he liked. 

He had gotten ready in his best clothes, even though he knew they were going to be ruined when one of their idiotic friends came out with bright pink paint-filled paint-guns. Hidden behind the eye roll he gave the older as they walked out of the house together was a giggling and bashful Sunoo who was way too excited to hang out with his godforsaken crush. 

It had been a good three years since the two had been 'best friends' and yet Sunoo still hadn't found the balls to confess his crimes, to tell Niki that amidst all the food fights and pushing each other down hills, he had helplessly fallen for the younger boy and his heart wasn't about to give up anytime soon. 

Sunoo had become their friend group's favourite victim to these elusive pranks that always left him scowling while they slapped their knees and toppled in laughter. It was all out of fun, of course, seeing as they loved to tease him just for his reactions and would always promise to treat him to as much food as he wanted the next day. 

He could practically read Niki's mind, knowing that the blonde-haired male had a new trick up his sleeve and that was why he was asking Sunoo to go on a walk so early in the morning. He didn't expect any less from the renowned 'prankster' of the group.

But when instead of getting tackled to the ground by Jungwon dressed in a giant clown suit, he found an abandoned stroller parked idly on his front porch, Sunoo was completely frozen in shock. 

He was ready to backhand Niki across the face because hiring a baby to prank him? He had gone too far. Sunoo turned to the blonde-haired male furiously, wanting to scream where in the world did you get a goddamn baby? but the moment he saw the completely awestruck and shocked look on the younger's face he stilled as well. 

The two boys stood in front of the stroller, watching as two large does eyes stared up at them confusingly. Sunoo and Niki turned to each other and then back down at the child, watching it giggle them. The air around them remained silent for a few seconds as it seemed both the boys were trying to process the situation at hand.

"I don't like this," Sunoo suddenly said as the baby smiled at him. "Look it at, it looks demonic." He scowled and moved away from the child. Niki scoffed at him and stared down at the innocent child sitting in the stroller while sucking on its fingers. 

"It's a baby." Niki pointed out with his lollipop held between his fingers. 

"NO WAY, REALLY!?" Sunoo sarcastically gasped and rolled his eyes, earning a groan from the taller blonde-haired male. 

"Where did it even come from?" Niki asked. 

"Probably its mother's womb, but that's just a guess," Sunoo replied and Niki glared at him frustratingly.