𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 (𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃)

Welcome to batch one of my reviews

Welcome to batch one of my reviews. I will be accepting 8 stories per batch. Please remember to follow the rules.

Please fill in the forms in the comments in line. Remember I will accept only one story per slot. There will be eight slots in total.

Thank you <33 

𝑩𝑨𝑻𝑪𝑯 𝑶𝑵𝑬: 𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑹𝑰𝑺 (𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑫)

(SLOT 1) ---> 

(SLOT 2) ---> 

(SLOT 3) --->

(SLOT 4) --->

(SLOT 5) --->

(SLOT 6) --->

(SLOT 7) --->

(SLOT 8) --->

here is the form for you--->

NOTICE: This batch has been closed as all its slots have been occupied. If you wish to get your book reviewed please patiently wait until the next batch is opened. Thank you for your co-operation. 

Who is Osiris? (for those who are curious)

An Egyptian god. The first son of Geb and Nut, Osiris was a wise and good pharaoh when he took over the world from Ra. Osiris taught man about farming, and created the first cities in Egypt. Unfortunately, Osiris's brother Set was jealous of him. Set tricked him into laying down in a golden coffin, then sealed the coffin and cut it into pieces. Set scattered the pieces all over Egypt, ( damn, that a messy fam) and Osiris's wife Isis spent years searching for them. Eventually, Isis put her husband back together, binding him in cloth to make the first mummy, but Osiris only came partially back to life. After that, he was the god of the underworld, sitting in judgment over the souls of the dead. He appears as a king with blue skin and white robes.