this some cheesy shit😒

having my friends over turned out to not be as much of a pain in the butt as i imagined, it was even worse.

leireo who kept snoring AND FARTING during his sleep was starting to be more of a bother than before. 
strangely enough no one seemed to mind his messy sleep and ignored it.
how was i supposed to survive this.

"hey y/n, do you wanna draw on leorios face." killua suggested to me and i instantly accepeted. i couldn't let that opportunity slip away from me.

gon and kurapika were making food together so me and killua grabbed markers and started doodling all over leoreios face like it was a piece of paper.

when we finished drawing on leireos face we were more than pleased with each other. the mustache, the penis, the tic tac toe that we played, the pig and the butt made a great painting together.

we quickly snapped pictures of our masterpiece and decided to continue drawing on his arms and legs

because no one wanted to draw on his legs we let a game of rock paper scissor choose our destiny.

"i win bitch" i happily whispered to not wake up leoro.

"whatever lets continue"

5 minutes in and i already finished with one of his arms, killua was already finished with more than half of the right leg and thats when we heard a loud, long, raspy, stinking fart emerge from leorois butt straight into killuas face.

we both got up and held our screams to not wake up leoro. while running behind killua i kept slapping him trying my best not to die of laughter. killua bit his hand to stay silent.
as soon as we reached my bedroom and closed the door, we started hysterically laughing. neither of us could catch their breaths and my (nonexistent) abs were already starting to hurt.

"PLEASE Y/N IT WAS SO LOUD I THOUGHT I'D GO DEAF"

"STOP KILLUA I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE WHY DID IT SOUND LIKE THAT"

we plopped on my bed and continued laughing like the stupid teens we are.
eventually we calmed down and just laid on my bed, giggling every then and there again.

"this was a lot of fun, killua" i sighed happily and turned my head to him.

"i had a lot of fun as well, y/n" killua turned his head to me too and we just stared at each other.

his cheeks were red from laughing so much and a few tears were still sliding down his face.
he smiled at me and i returned that gesture.

"youre so fucking ugly" we both said in unison and got up from the bed.

"THAT WAS SO CHEESY" i screamed and started laughing again.

"YEAH LIKE WE'RE IN A DUMB LOVE MOVIE OR BOOK" killua added and laughed too.

"PLEASE A STUPID WATTPAD STORY"

"NOT WATTPAD I CANT" killua held his tummy while laughing so much.

"are you two done yet? the food is ready." kurapika opened the door and smiled.

man i'll sure miss them once they're leaving again.

wait wtf did i say, thats gross.

everyone was already gathered at the table and seemed to wait for the both of us to join. it looked like we were a big happy family with me being the only girl there. i'll definitely change something about that later on.

"y/n where do you go to school?" gon said while stuffing his mouth with bread.

"oh i'm going to the school in this town, how about you?" i replied and observed all the good food on the table.

"WE'RE GOING THERE TOO!!" gon spit the bread out and excitedly shouted.
now i'll also have to deal with them at school. 
honestly knowing them like this and talking with them on social media was already enough for me, i didn't really want to have to socially interact with them at school. gosh.
my plan for the next school year was to be the mysterious girl who everyone was in love with.

timeskip😱

after cleaning all the dishes up i sighed in relief and let my hair out of my ponytail.

"hey y/n, can i talk to you for a second?" kurapika being the calm man he was pulled me aside somewhere where we more in private.
i was kind of anxious about what he wanted to ask.

"whats up kurapika?"

"do you live alone here?"
dropped a bomb on me. nice move koopicaca😞.

"at the moment, yeah. but thats just because my parents are on vacation."

"why are you so casual about this?? for how long have u been alone here now??" he clearly seemed concerned. and it was really sweet.

"my parents are always on business trips for a long time so them leaving for vacation really isn't a surprise. they've only been gone since we moved here."

"for how long will you be alone?"

"till school starts, but i doubt that they'll be staying for too long."

"well if you ever need company just tell us and we'll be happy to spend time with you. also sorry about using your food i'll repay you."

yeah idk no thanks i like being alone😞

"no need, you've already done alot for me but thanks a lot." i was amazed by kurapika, he was awesome. i'm really starting to look up to him. he's like..
LIKE A MILF.

——————-
i promise they'll be texting in the next chapters again😭 this was just to get a backstory on y/n ig???

thanks for reading🙏