happy birthday!!!🥺

fuxkface(killua)fuxk you y/n

fuxkface(killua)
fuxk you y/n

angel(gon)
happy birthday y/n!!!❤️

milf(kurapika)
happy birthday dear y/n.

leopoop
who's y/n
L😲L

angel
wtf leopoo

the best
thanks everyone 🫶
except for leoio and killua

angel
killua be nice to y/n
it's a special day for her

fuxkface
but

angel
no buts

fuxkface
FINE.
happy fucking birthday 😒

the best
thankyou😏

fuxkface
we're coming over

the best
wait not again
NOOO

————————————

as i typed out another 'no' of despair i heard the doorbell ring meaning these people who invited themselves to my house already arrived.

"hello." i glare as i open the door.

"hi y/n!! it's so nice of you to invite us!!" gon happily exclaimed and entered my home.
i wanted to tell him it was a lie and he was kidnapped to my house but i couldn't get myself to do so. he was just so happy and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't just a teenie tiny bit happy too.

"we got you a present!" kurapika said with his usual smile on his face.

"aw you guys, you didn't have to do that!"

"well then we can just take it again." leorio said as he reached out to my gift but i quickly pulled away and glared at him like a child that didn't want it's lollipop to get stolen.

"don't you dare touch my gift lelo." i said and went back to smiling happily again.

"anyways so nice to see all of you!" i led them to the kitchen where i had already prepared a cake.

"where are your parents, y/n?" gon curiously asked.

"business trip, probably fucking." i said without hesitation.

"okay" he replied with a raised eyebrow.

"i'm bored" killua groaned.

"we could play a game." i suggest and gon jumps up in joy.

"let's play truth or dare!"

no one seemed to have any problems with that so we got in a circle and started playing.

"i'll pick truth." i say (totally not scared of picking dare because of the cruel things they'd make me do.)

"pussy." killua mutters still audible for me.

before i could smack him leorio chimes in, "have you ever had a boyfriend yet?"

"THATS SUCH A CHILDISH QUESTION" i laugh out loud.

"STOP LAUGHING AND ANSWER THE QUESTION." leorio shouts embarrassedly.

"finee no but a girlfriend." i reply and everyone gasps. is it really that unbelievable that i pull?

"who?" gon blurts out.

"do you really want me to tell you?" i ask him and everyone nods.
"it's..YOUR MOM" i laugh at my own joke and fall to the ground still rolling around laughing.

killua cracked a smile, i saw that, while kurapika disappointedly shook his head with his face buried in his hands and gon looking shocked.

"anyways, that was funny. but no/yes i did/n't have a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner already." i say as i sit down onto my chair. "kurapika, truth or dare."

"uh..truth."

"give me your babies." i say out loud and receive a grossed out look from killua.

"y/n he said truth." killua reminded me.

"oh well then, would you give me your babies." i ask smiling at kurapika.

"no, gon truth or dare."

"NOO WHYYY." i shouted but everyone ignored me.

"i pick dare!" gon smiles.

"play the pocky game with y/n." leorio smirked and i gulped. this man is so creepy who even let him in.

"okay...wait, what's the pocky game?" gon questioned and lerio laughed.

while leorio explained the game i looked at killua who looked like he had just seen a ghost with his eyes wide open.

"killua are you good." i ask him but he doesn't reply.

"let's just get this over with." i say as i grab a pocky stick and put one end into my mouth.

"ready?" i manage to say as i get closer to gon.

"yes." he stutters out and bites the other end of the stick off.

as i was about to get closer a hand suddenly smacked my forehead back and killua's voice screamed out a loud NOO.

i open my eyes rubbing my forehead to see gon staring into the distance with a shocked expression on his face while killua happily chew on the rest of the pocky stick.

"what the fuck just happened." i ask without getting an answer.
i watch the scenario in my head and let out a big gasp inside of my head.

killua's in love with gon.

it all makes sense now, the way killua was nice whenever gon was around, the jealousy, how crashed he looked when leorio told gon to do the pocky challenge with me and the way he happily ate gon's pocky stick, gon's shocked look.
they totally kissed didnt they. ohmygod.

"so who wants cake?" i ask and everyone happily says yes.

happy birthgay y/n❤️

———————-

thanks for the suggestion Killua_Zoldyck16 🫶
if you want to request anything just ask in the comments:)

i still have some requests to do so it might take some time until i'll be able to do yours.
so have a little patience with me please😪😪