Feasts of Dinner

* The Demon Chefs cooks the meats & fresh foods of the earth. The members of the demons are arrived in the palace. They're sitting their chairs & ready for looked their dinners.*

Yin: This is so delicious!

Jin: I know right!

Zoe: * sit the chair *

Macaque: * also sits the chair *

Scorpion Queen: Hello, Everyone ~ UwU

Red Son: 🙄💢

Demon Chef: They are ready! Ladies & Gentledemons! * puts the plates & foods on the table * Enjoy the feasts

Goldfish Demon: * eat * Mmm! These taste good!

Zoe: * close her eyes & concentrate eat her food *

Macaque: * drink the wine *

Lady Bone Demon: * arrived *

Demons: * gasp & look at Lady Bone Demon *

Lady Bone Demon: You forget about me? I was joining your dinner?

Demon Guard 1: Who are you!

Demon Bull King: Calm down! She's with us

The Mayor: * arrived * HAHAHA!

Demon Bull King: And this human looks jerk

Zoe: * look at the Bone Demon *

Lady Bone Demon: * look at Zoe, smiled & giggle *

Zoe: * gasp & think * Hmph ...

* Mayor & Lady Bone Demon sits their chairs. The rest of Demons are continue talking or eat their foods. *

Princess Iron Fan: Zoe & Macaque, Didn't your families invited us for the dinner?

Macaque: No. Sorry, Princess Iron Fan. They are all killed. My cousin & I are survived or alive. I'm glad my shadow clone kids safe for me, Am I right. Rumble & Savage?

Rumble & Savage: * chirp *

Spider Queen: More like your son need to be patience about the matters

Red Son: Come one! * mad *

Huntsman: * chuckles *

Red Son: * look at Huntsman was laugh * Stop look at me! Peasant!

Huntsman: * gasp * Peasants!?

Princess Iron Fan: Breathe, Huntsman. My son's jokes on you

Strong Spider: OvO

Princess Iron Fan: * look at Macaque * Does your cousin's parents here?

Macaque: I do not know you saying about her parents are actually my aunt & uncle. * sigh * They are not here, too. Zoe, Don't you tell your story?

Zoe: Alright. My parents are not invited you all for the dinner. They are from earth ...

Demons: * gasp *

Zoe: My mom was a human lives in village. My dad was the demon star monkey who works the Celestial Realm. They are both disappeared & killed by ....

Yin: Killed by who?

Zoe: Lady Bone Demon

Demons: * gasp *

Lady Bone Demon: Hmm? I didn't do anything?

Zoe: Yes, you are! * mad at Lady Bone Demon & she's standing up * You're the one escape the prison from the humans. You killed my parents & makes them disappeared * slam the table * For years ago. I see Macaque stuck, trapped, captures & chained himself in the hole for beat by Sun Wukong & his pilgrims! First, he set you free & lastly you killed my mom & dad! Even you wanted to start killed my cousin. too!

Demons: * talks & rumors *

Zoe: Will you excuse me, I need to do something for fresh air * teleport *

Macaque: * look at his cousin, stand up, walk & teleport *

Demon Bull King: * groan *

Mayor: Completely sorry, sir. My Lady is the powerful one of not failing by them

Lady Bone Demon: You must right for their hands. I better an idea * smile *

* Zoe walks herself then she looks at the sky. Macaque teleport to find her. He found her. *

Macaque: * mad at Zoe * What's the matter with you!? How did you saying to her!?

Zoe: * mad at Macaque * You set Bone Demon free for my parents will be gone disappeared! I was protect you from the good human lives! 

Macaque: I know you said it!

Zoe: Then why did you trust her for she was planning you that she use you. My aunt & uncle are already killed!

Macaque: How dare you say about them killed! They are both killed that we are survive!

Zoe: I know! My father was the member of your aunt's family! He was scared of humans are rumors! For they trust him! No! They don't like him! They said he was the monster that because his control & now .... * her 3rd eye & her four ears transformation * I was the monster like him then I have the identity! They are trying to kill him when I was young! My mom was the human mortal that she wasn't killed by my father! 

Macaque: Zoe, Do not say that!

Zoe: Forget about these words, Macaque! We are both monsters! You are defeated by our befriend! We are truly scared of left behind! We thought he was a good friend of mine! You will be ok but I am not like them! You left me alone by yourself!  

Macaque: * hug his cousin & sad *

Zoe: * gasp, breathe, her identities must hidden, hug her cousin, sobbing *

Macaque: * hug his cousin & sad * Shhh... It's ok. Don't cry. You are not the monster like my him. Try to breathe yourself. You will be alright when we are both scared since we're little. We are nothing like them. You have me now

Zoe: *hug her cousin* Thank you. Our behavior started break our lives & memories

Macaque: *hug his cousin & chuckle* I know

*Macaque & his cousin, Zoe are hugged each other. Sincerely their backstories started break their lives & memories. Princess Iron Fan watching them hugged. She feels them are ok.*