7.The Boss

In the middle of the forest, a tank was at a speed of 48 km/h. In the turret, a woman who looks very angry is yelling to the men in the tank.

The woman was yelling to the driver mostly in angry and violent voice. " Jose! why are driving this slow can't you drive any faster. If we can't get there in time we won't be able to get any action. If we get there without even firing a single shot all of you will be doing 20 laps around the base when we get back "

Jose was the driver replied to the woman " But commander Leah we are already at our top speed. I can't go any faster than this. "

A nerve suddenly appeared in Leah's forehead and replied to him in a more angrier tone " then how about no dinner for you. No, not only you all of you no dinner for tonight. Now focus on the road maggot "

The loader Tamulo who was quite, suddenly spoke to Jose in angry tone " really nice going Jose now we don't have dinner because of your blabbering mouth. I was looking forward to this night because of my date with Marissa and now you are ruining our date. "

Jose replied to Tamulo " Oh! I know scum like you are only dating Marissa because of her big knockers. You're only dating her because you want to play with those you pervert. My girl Silica is better than her. "

Tamulo immediately replied " Who do you think you are to speak of me that way. I know your only going after silica because of her nice ass. You think I didn't notice you looking down at her bottom when she's bending when cleaning the kitchen table.So what about big boobs they are better, Boob's are justice. "

Jose replied " How dare you ass is justice than boobs. "

Tamulo: Boobs

Jose: Ass

Tamulo: Boobs

Jose: Ass

As the two continued to argue the gunner George was sensing a tremendous aura of hatred and murder near him which gave him chills down his spine, when he looked at the direction where the aura came he saw commander Leah with red eyes and had the face of a demon ready to eat the souls of the two.George said to himself " These two idiots they didn't know they hit the commander's most sensitive nerves. "

Commander Leah

➡ flat chested

➡️ no ass

➡️no curves

➡️totally flat

George suddenly clasped his hands and perform some kind of prayer for the two.

Dariel was looking at the troll which appeared." That thing is quite huge. "

The troops who were on the ground were quite scared and surprise while looking at giant Troll. All of them realized that this wasn't gonna be easy.

Dariel who was looking at the troll and noticed that he can see the level of the troll.

[Earth Troll lvl: 99]

Dariel thought of running away but realized if they would retreat, it would follow them to their base. Which would be his biggest problem if he wrecks havoc on his under-construction city. He doesn't want to lose it easily as he spent a lot of GCS on it and he was starting to get broke because of all the materials and equipment he bought.

He then picked up his comms and ordered the ground troops to prepare to fire. " All units Prepare to fire when it hits the firing range of the .50 cals. "

When the troll was coming near the troops all of them were quite and waiting for it to enter the range of their weapons. Sweat trickled down to the forehead of the soldier holding a .50 cal. He can hear his heart beating faster as the troll gets closer.