Chapter 2

!!WARNING!!
Chapters from here on out are going to get a lot darker. This includes dead bodies, blood, and possibly slight gore. Though I usually do not go into detail with too much gore, mostly blood. Please only read if you can handle it, this is a horror book after all.

The small orange haired girl ran forward instantly, a large smile upon her face. "Man, this is exactly how I thought it'd be! Is it weird I've had a dream before where we'd-" Suddenly, Arlen puts her arm out and shields her from going any further.

He had sensed that something was wrong, not wanting his younger sister to go any further. He grabbed her and hid her behind the wall of the main room, peeking his head out.

Those that could hear heard loud and menacing stomping, and here came along Blue. It was horrifying for the kids to watch in shock as they saw what he looked like. He was hunched over, one of his eyes had been replaced with a white button and stitched with black thread, forming an 'X'. Blood dripped down from his hands and onto the floor, it seemed they weren't the only guests who came today. He made eye contact with Sean and immediately started chasing after him, and Arlen hugged Dania tight while closing his eyes. She was squirming, trying to get away from him.

Sean grabbed a folded box off of the shelf, unfolding it and placed it over his body. He only hoped Blue would fall for his trick. The monster quizzically tilted his head, giving a confused grunt as the redheaded boy seemingly disappeared. He walked out of the room shortly afterwards, Seth pushing the box off of his body. "Everyone... Grab a box, and hurry," He formed a sweatdrop, unable to comprehend all that just happened to him. The boy really was thankful for his gift of smarts in that moment.

"Arlen, let me go!" Dania continued to squirm, unaware of the events that had just taken place. She bit down on his arm, causing the deaf boy to grimace.

The black haired boy shook his head, watching as the others grabbed boxes. He grabbed one for both Dania and himself, demonstrating how to hide.

"Dania," Abigail cannot believe what she just saw. Her biggest comfort character tried to murder her younger brother right in front of her eyes. "This isn't the place we thought it was. The reason that the kids never return on the show is...," She grimaced, grabbing her sister and held her close.

"...What?" Dania questions, tilting her head. She's stupid. Dumb. Oblivious. She's only five years old, but she doesn't seem to understand anything that's outside of her own head. Especially when it doesn't have to do with food.

"Come on," Alren signs to his siblings. "We need to do what he asked of us. It's the only way we even have a chance to get out of here," The black haired boy left the main entrance and started collecting blocks, placing them into the movie theater after he had collected a few.

''Wait, Dania!'' Abi chases after the orange haired girl, grasping onto her wrist. ''You can't go out there alone, I'm scared for what may happen to you. Listen, I'm not trying to ruin this experience for you, but...,'' She grimaces. ''Rainbow Friends isn't what we thought it was. They're trying to hurt us, maybe even kill us. Blue has already killed somebody,'' She pulls Dania into the small space within the tree in Hemlock Woods, trying to shield her from whatever may cause harm.

''Abi, don't be silly!'' Dania frowns, clinging onto her Orange plush tightly. ''They are our friends! Remember all of the adventures that we had together? They wouldn't hurt us,'' She folds her arms, shaking her head.

"Dania. You have to listen to me! I know it's hard to believe, but I'm serious!" She frowns deeply, forming a bead of sweat on her head. "If you see Blue running at you, don't let him touch you! He has murderous intentions," She sniffles, wiping a tear from her eye. It hit her heart deeply. How could her biggest idol, someone who she had so many adventures with secretly be murderer? She didn't want to believe it, but she had to.

"Then... I guess that we are in the wrong place. There is no way that the real Rainbow Friends would hurt me," Dalia picks up a pink and white block, one with the letter 'A' painted onto it.

Alren decided as the oldest of his siblings, it was only right for him to take matters into his own hands. Even though he had shallow breaths as he hid beneath the box, he could sense Blue's presence better than just about anybody else within the building.

"You cannot trust them, Dania. They betrayed us. It hurts my heart just as bad, but that's just the way that life is," He signs, picking up a few blocks and sat them in his pocket.

The next sight was horrifying. Blue had captured somebody right in front of Arlen, their body falling limply to the ground. The deaf boy grimaced, feeling a few tears prick his eyes. He quickly hid himself beneath a block, dragging his sister into it with him.

She sighs. "Not good at sign language. Hang with dad. He doesn't know," Dania signs with her hands, meaning she barely understood anything her older brother told him at all.

It causes Arlen to almost go weak. His father, did he even care about him enough to keep practicing his sign language? Apparently not. He felt rage build up inside of him, though knew now was not the time to deal with such feelings.

Blood had dripped from Blue's hands, the monster had just murdered someone else.

Alren took in shallow breaths as he quickly got up and placed the blocks on the theater's table. He took a look around, searching for his siblings.

Dania counted the blocks on the table. They currently had about twenty two on the table.

He knew she couldn't understand him very well, so he took her hand and hid her underneath her box. Shortly afterwards, Scarlet came back in the last two blocks.

The group were taken back to the bedroom afterwards.

The speakers were heard loud and clear by the others, though it only caused pain in Arlen's ears. He covered them, grimacing while tears ran down his face.

"Thanks. Hopefully Blue didn't get too many of you," Sean crosses his arms, his eyes darting to the side. He's more angered than upset that this happened.

"Get some rest. You'll need it for tomorrow," A high pitched beep is heard soon after. Seems whoever was talking was done for the night.

"Okay... You guys need to get some rest," Scarlet seems a little spooked herself as she pulls the covers open for the kids. She put every single one of them to bed before she fell asleep herself.

Arlen hugged his Green plush close, closing his eyes and hoped for all of it to just be a nightmare.