𝘞𝘐𝘗𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘒𝘐𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘚

I was waiting for my boyfriend Mason to get back from his seeing his friends, I was apart of their friend group since I was in the same movie as them but I just didn't feel like going today. They were going to the movies so it would be boring sat in silence.

I heard the front door open and a slight smirk spread on my face, time for action.

Mason walked into his bedroom where I was and walked off to me smiling. 'Hey gorgeous girl.' He pecked my cheek and I immediately wiped it off carrying on looking at my phone. I saw him frown but he shook it off, he slipped off his shoes and got into bed next to me.

'Did you have a good time then?' I put my head on his shoulder looking up at him. 'The movie was pretty shit but the others seemed to enjoy it so I guess it was alright.' He smiled down at me while talking. He leaned in again and placed a soft kiss on my lips, I smiled into the kiss but when he pulled away I remembered to wipe it off.

'Y/nnnn why do you keep doing that?' He groaned. 'I'm not doing anything, what are you on about?' He sat up making me fall back on the pillows. 'You keep wiping off my kisses.' I struggled to hold back my laugh. 'I'm not Mase, don't be silly.'

I sat up too. 'I'm not being stupid here, stop wiping them off!' I could see he was getting frustrated. 'I'm not wiping them off I don't know what you want me to do.' He scoffed and rolled his tongue on his cheek. (if that makes sense💀 the hot thing people do when they get angry)

'You're pranking me aren't you, i'm so done with your stupid fucking pranks y/n.' I chuckled slightly but held back my composure. 'I'm not pranking you, what's wrong with you? I'm not wiping off your kisses stop acting out' He stood up and walked out the room, very dramatic. It's like he's a baby.

I followed after him downstairs and saw him on the couch sat on his phone, I sat down next to him and smiled at him. He didn't even turn his head. 'Masonnn?' He carried on staring at his phone. 'Babe stop ignoring me, it was a prank.' He scoffed, 'I fucking told you it was I hate you so much right now.'

I grinned when he looked at me, he suddenly pinned me down on the couch and kissed me all over. Brooke walked in and gagged at us. 'Whatever Brooke, at least I can get in a relationship.' She gasped and walked away from us both. He turned back to me and gave me one last kiss on my lips.

i'm sorry if this is short i didnt have much time but i tried!!!!!!!