𝘍𝘓𝘐𝘙𝘛

P

P.S i love you🥹

Me and my boyfriends big sister, Brooke, love flirting with each other just to mess with him. We both know it's a joke but we get very into it as i'm an actress and can make things feel real quite quickly.

Me and Brooke were sat in the kitchen eating cookies we just made when Mason walked in, he hugged me from behind but I fake gagged and pushed him off. 'What did I do?' I smiled, 'You hugged me in front of my girlfriend!' He rolled his tongue against his cheek and went to grab a cookie.

Brooke stood up and knocked it out of his hand, accidentally pushing him into the wall a little. 'I hate you both so much.' I blew little kisses at him as he hit them away. I pouted making his face soften.

He walked over to me and gave my lips multiple kisses, I giggled against him. 'Mason! Get off of my girlfriend!' He pulled away and glared at her, 'Oh we will see about that.' My breath hitched at his words, and he looked so good stood in front of me.

'We won't see about that, Brooke is the love of my life only.' He grinned at me and grabbed another cookie as he ran off.

The three of us later were watching a movie, I was sat with Brooke's head on my lap as my head rested on Mason's shoulder. We were all very comfortable cuddled up together.

Suddenly Brooke sat up and grabbed a pillow, she started smacking Mason with it making him stand up on the couch. I huddled myself into the corner of the couch and watched as they hit each other with pillows.

I then felt a harsh smack by a pillow on my face. 'Oh babe i'm so sorry!' Mason tried to stroke my cheek but I picked up and pillow and hit him 10x harder on his cheek. 'It's on!' We were all laughing.

Mason suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I was still facing Brooke as my back faced Mason. I was very flustered as my back pressed up against his chest.

'I won!' I smiled up at him as he shouted in a high pitched voice, 'What?! No you didn't!' Brooke shouted back as I held onto Mason's hand. 'I got Y/n! She's all mine!' He grabbed my face roughly and also gave me a very rough kiss.

I was laughing as he kissed me so it was very teethy.

hope this is good 🤞