0:3

"Oi, aren't you going, back to school? The students must have left now." Florence aproached Y/n who's busy shooting a large group of insects.

"Stop pestering me. I also shoot annoying people." She said and florence just looked at her plainly. He sat on the bar stool next to Y/n and just watched her play.

'She's pretty good with it.' Florence doesn't know how the game works but it was obvious that Y/n was excelling it flawlessly. He looked at his expensive watch and leisurely placed his elbow on the game machine beside him. He placed his chin on his palm and stared at the screen, slowly and peacefully drowsing in a sweet dream. 'I guess i could wait for her for another 5 minutes.'

Y/n placed the gun down softly and smirked when her name reached the top 5. She looked at the handsome male beside her. Bringing her pointy finger above the middle one and closing the other fingers on the left, she flicked florence's forehead.

"Ouch!" The male rubbed his forehead and glared at Y/n. "What was that for?!"

"Let's get back to school. We left our bag right?" Y/n's voice was soft that florence wanted to hear more. He wanted to smack himself for thinking of such an absurd thing.

Hiding his appearing blush, he stood up and walked away. Y/n just looked at his back and followed shortly.

The two walked with a good distance. Students who is going back to their home watched them. Soon a rumor will start.

Reaching the school grounds, florence saw his friends with his bag. Looking at Y/n if she will still go inside the classroom to get hers, he saw her walking towards the aloof president of their classroom.

'Why does he have her bag?' Florence didn't noticed his expression turning into something unpleasant, his friends watched him and wonder why is he affected so much in seeing Y/n with the president.

'He also touched her inapropriately earlier.' Florence didn't forgot the president's hand on Y/n's thigh. 'What is their relationship to each other?'

The president felt the glaring eyes peircing on his back. Looking at the direction of it, he saw florence with an annoyed face.

"Y/n.. " The president called out for the female checking the inside of her bag. "What is it vincent?" She asked and put her bag pack on her shoulder.

"Can we walk together?" Vincent asked as he pushed his hair back, handsomely showing his attractive feautures. "Fuck off. Your house is far away from mine." Y/n declined as her eyes fall on the messy tie on vincent's school uniform.

"If you still can not do it, you can always come to me, I'll tie it for you." Her eyes softened and bought her hands to fix the neck tie but vincent backed away. His cheeks down to his neck burned up as he avoided eye contact.

"Please.." He whimpered helplessly, a sad expression shown on his delicate face. "I already kept my distance, don't make it harder than it is for me." He said with so much pain on his voice. Y/n wanted to caresses his cheeks and ruffle his hair but she can not do it so recklessly. "If only.. "

"If only we can go back to the day when you didn't cared this much..."

Vincent gave Y/n an apologetic smile. "Sorry.." He lowered his head and walked away. Y/n watched him dissapear from her sight.

Removing any traces of being lonely and sad on her face, she started walking on the opposite direction her step brother took.

//......//

The next day came, like any other day it was the same. The only thing that changed was, certain boys stopped pestering Y/n. It was a peaceful day for her as she made a paper dinosaur.

The bell rang, indicating that it's lunch time for everyone. Y/n was the only one left all alone inside the classroom. She bathed herself in the peaceful silence of the once loud room. Searching for the earphone she had in her bag, she's unaware of what's happening in the canteen.

_

"Fuck off haha!!" Steven laughed out loud as he slapped florence's back.

"For real? You aren't joking right?" Raven said wide eyed. "You're really agreeing to this dare?"

"Don't you always say that it's absurd and you don't have time for such silly games?" Jason mocked as they all laughed.

"You kept saying it's hard to earn her yes so I'll be doing it." Florence said coldly as he ate his food.

"Man, you aren't this free spirited when you're dared to date a girl even though it's fake!" Steven said.

"I just want you guys to see that no matter what personality they have, they're all the same. They're still a girl who succumb into guys who has good looks and popularity." Florence said as he stood up.

"Where are you going bro?" Steven asked.

"Going to earn her favor so i can have the yes."

_

Y/n looked at the food above her desk. "For?" She asked with a confused face but raised her eyebrow.

"You haven't eaten lunch right? It's for you." Florence said as he took the random chair near him and sat in front of Y/n. Only the table seperating the both of them.

"Why do you think i didn't ate lunch?" Y/n asked as she gave florence a daring look. 'Why the hell she needs to look intimidating when she wants to?' Florence cursed.

"It's because I'm not hungry." She answered her own question when florence stayed silent.

Florence just blankly looked at her. 'As expected she isn't easy to get along with.' He thought in annoyance. "Then," Florence stood up and took the plastic of the food he bought. "I'll just dump it."

"Do whatever you want. " Y/n said as she finished making her little dinosaur. Tomorrow she wants to make a cute bat.

"Y-You're really going to let the food go to waste?" Florence asked when Y/n didn't stopped him. 'Weren't they supposed to act all shy and cute while stopping the male lead from putting the food to trash and eat it, saying it's a waste?' Florence thought in confusion. 'Or it only works with tsundere types?'

"Dude get the fuck away from that side, you're blocking my source of light." Y/n pushed florence aside. "Woah, woah, careful where you put your hands." Florence said slightly panicked, it's a luck that he have a fast reflex or he won't be able to place his hand in front of his pants, it will end up with Y/n touching his...

"Why, afraid I'll found out you're just below 3 inches?" Y/n smirked as she scoffed mockingly. Florence huffed and angrily put the food down on her desk. "Think whatever you want. " He said and walked away. Y/n stared at the food on her desk and put it aside before drawing her origami dinosaur's face.