Author's Note

Hey guys! Phew! Its been a long time! I'm sorry! I was working on my other stories "Falling like Autumn Leaves" and my fantasy romance series "Dark" which I'll be posting soon so I wasn't getting any time for this. And also because of my studies. Schoolwork can be such a pressure, I feel a bit like Hayley lo. I worked for three hours straight today writing this chapter and the first chapter of "Falling like Autumn Leaves" and I'm so happy to finally have updated after such a long time!
I know this isn't much if a chapter but I felt like things were progressing too fast and I have half a dozen mind-blowing plot twists to give to you guys hehe.  There's still so much left in the story, like they're'll be at least 55-60 chapters in this book. Its going to great, I assure you Tomorrow I'll try to update on "For Eternity" and post the first chapter of "Dark Souls" the first book in the series. I've been busy reading too, I just started "Twilight" I know I'm quite late and that it's already getting old but I wanted to see what all the hype was about so yeah. So I hope you guys like this chapter and also please don't forget to check out "Falling like Autumn Leaves" Bye dear book lovers!!!