7

"Why?" Asked him getting up, "Zee, here is something that you need to know..he..he is seeing someone" Zee world fall in his head as he heard it

He slowly smiled and nodded "i..can't stop him right?"

Net nodded and patted his back "still want to see him?" Zee nodded as yes and they left

At the cafe Net called James to come out "wanna come sit with us?" asked him looking at Zee

"No..its okay, I will only disturb them" said him as he looked at them, "Zee..you need to do something, look at you, this is not you, you would never let him go that easy"

"But I need right?.. look at him, he is smiling, he is happy, I can't make him smile to me again, no?.." said him as he wipe some tears.

They sighed, they sat there looking at them until New and the guy leaves the cafe, in front of the cafe the guy suddenly kissed him, New didnt stop him but kissed back

The scene was happening in front of Zee eyes, his heart broke in a million of pieces, he smiled at looking at them.

"Zee? Zee!" Said Net as he takes him to reality "you okay?" asked James

He nodded, his eyes were red and tears falling down his face nonstop, he didnt even wipe them away, he let them fall.

"I'll better go" said him as he left them behind

Somehow he was home, in his bed, with his pillow full of tears "son? You need to eat something..its been some hours already" said his dad as he come in his room.

"I dont want, I'm good" replied him. Some minutes later he comes downstairs with puffy eyes to finger his mom with Nunew.

He walked to them, 'New seems to be happy' said him to himself. He sighed and walked to the kitchen "oh, you here, come, give this to them" said his dad and put a plate with some biscuits on it.

He sighed and walked to them "oh  son, you awake, NuNew come to say hi to us" said his mom. He nodded and looked at him as he sat on the couch opposite them.

He looked at him, he saw some hickeys on his neck, where he used to make them "something bites you?" Asked Zee pointing at his hickeys

NuNew looked at him. He saw his puffy and red eyes, he felt hurt for him "what about you? Why are your eyes so puffy"

Zee sat up from the couch "I missed you and I still miss you, that's why my eyes are so red.. you? You have a relationship now?"

New looked down wiping secretly a tear "yes..I have a relationship" said him looking at his mom then back at him.

Zee was broke..he smiled and patted his head before he sat back down looking at his phone.

30 minutes passed by and New phone called, he answered and smiled then hung up "I need to go now Mae, I will come again sometimes" said him getting up

"Anytime son, Zee, go with him until the door" said his mom as he hug Nunew before she left them.

Zee goes with him till the door where Nu's boyfriend waited for him.

Zee looked at him then at Nu "then..ill go now" said Nu, Zee nodded.

Nu was about to get in the car when Zee called him, he comes to the door of the car.

"Hope you are happy nong.." said Zee as he smiled sadly feeling again his tears are gonna fall.

Nunew looked at him, he saw Zee trying to hold his tears "the same.."

And they left.

"He left again..maybe it's better with him.."

-------------
"He beats me up"