22

James pushed him away from him, "dont even think that you will touch me!" Net stood there until he heard o knock on the door James wanted to leave but Net hold it closed. "I want to leave"

"You're mor going anywhere" said the other as he locked the door. "So what do you wanna talk about? How you cheated, okee let's talk about it"

"You felt good? You're gonna marry him? Or now it's a poor girl?" James began to talk while Net listened "tell me! Tell me how you felt that's all I'm good for! Fucking answer me you little shit!" James almost screamed

"You think it's good to go in?" asked Tutor hearing James yelling. They nodded as no and continued to listen

"James-"

"dont!"

"Jame-"

"come on, tell me!"

Net started to be annoyed and he pushed him into the door making him to shut his mouth, James looked at him in surprise

"Dont ever! Dont ever call me a cheater again you understood?!" Shouted him making the other to be scared "I didnt cheat, and i will never do it, why would I cheat when I have you? I dont wanna love you But all you do is just to accuse me of cheating!" Said Net raising his voice

James felt scared and shut his mouth starting to sob

"So what you gon' do? Fuck like you did with others when you get bored or angry? Go one, IM ONLY YOUR TOY" shouted James, Net raised his hand to slap him making James to be afraid of him but stopped and realized what he was about to do.

He stepped back looking at his boyfriend crying "I...i need some air" said him going to open the door but James pulled him back and hugged him tight.

"If you go out that door-"

"Dont even think" replied him and unlocked the door as he hugged him back, they stayed in that position some long minutes. James was half asleep already, Net put him in the bed and put a blanket on him not to be cold.

"How could I do this?..how the fuck I was about to hit you..I'm so sorry babe, I swear I am" confessed Net slowly stroking his face "why do you always go on the same old subj-" he was interrupted by Max entering the room "we need to talk"

When Net and Max left the room James sat up and goes to listen to what they talk about.

Max slapped his face "how can you do this to him!" Net stayed silent after that slap then sat down on the couch "I didnt did anything, I was talking witha friend..why do you guys always think about what I was? You dont trust me?"

"Not even 1%" added Max "Hia..maybe he told the truth"

"I don't believe him" said Max again

"God damn it!" Said Net as he sat up "oke..you dont believe me, dude I was so angry at him ok? He still think of me as a fuck boy"

"You are"

"He thinks I cheat on him with i done even know what man, i was so mad, so mad at him at the situation, I was about to hit him you know that?"

They stayed silent and noticed James but not told anything "I was about to hit my boyfriend, I raised my hand at him..I dont even believe myself, I almost hit the person I love the most"

Net sighed and sat back down

"I can't blame him tho..he is right..in his eyes I was only a fuck boy I will be in present and future a fuck boy for him.."

"I want him to open his eyes and trust me more..to believe that I love him so much, that I can't even live without him" Net sighed again

"Can you imagine? I was about to ask him to marry me, what a dream no?" said him smiling sadly "you wanted to marry him?" asked Yim biting his lip.

"Yea, that why I talked with that man, he wanted to make the rings for us"

"Fuck" they all looked at James direction soon after Net followed their eyes and sees James stood there looking at him. As soon as their eyes meet James run back in his room closing the door.

Net runned after him entering the room "babe.."

"I heard everything" said James looking at the floor "mm..can I sit next to you?" asked Net as the other nodded

"Why didn't you slept?" asked him again looking at him.

"I wanted you next to me..its true?" said the other one "what? That I wanted to propose to you? Yea it's true, I want to marry you James, I want the whole planet to know that you're mine, that I'm the only one who can see and touch you're body under your clothes" confessed Net making the other to blush.

"Mh..I do then" answered James looking at the other.

Net smiled and hugged him putting his legs around his waist "I love you, love you, love you!" Said Net as he kissed him

"You're not gonna go hard on me, no?"

"Oh baby, you'll like it" said Net as he locked again the door.