Five| Creepy Kid

Y/n was bored out of her mind. Its been five days since she's been kidnapped and she hasn't been allowed out of this room. The sound of the lock on the door being unlocked made y/n open an eye uninterested.

She already knew who it was, a simple maid with brown hair and brown eyes walked in everyday three times a day with a tray with a meal on top and a glass of water. The maid walked over to her desk and Set the tray down.

"wait-" y/n called out wanting someone to talk to

PLS STAY<3

The maid looked her up and down before walking out of the room wordlessly the door clicking shut behind her. Y/n sat on the bed dumbfounded.

You totally just ignored the sexist person alive-

Shame on you

Dw I don't need anyone!

Im a bad bitch you can't kill me

Eyyy macarena!!!

Suddenly the door opened once more and Yut lung came in closing the door as he did so. "You are moving to a new room" Yut lung said looking around the room his braided black hair swaying back and fourth as he looked around.

"This room is a bloody mess" he said with an eye roll

Omg! He's British?!

HOW DID I NOT NOTICE BEFORE?!!!

Maybe because we were busy being kidnapped?

Fair point.

Y/n hopped off the bed before pausing mid--step

Wait..did he say changing rooms

HE'S TOTALLY TAKING ME TO A TORCHER CHAMBER!!!!

"I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BANANA FISH DON'T CHOP OFF MY TOES!!!!"

Yut lung gave her a baffled look "What the fuck? Why the hell would I want your ugly ass toes"

Y/n gave him an offended look "my toes are the best toes thank you very much<3 you should appreciate them :)"

Yut lung rolled his eyes "follow me" y/n did what he said following him through the halls of the mini mansion.

It seems smaller than Golzine's but still too big for comfort.

Definitely going to end up getting lost in this place-

Yut lung stopped in front of a white door and opened it. "This is your room. My brothers won't be here. Only the staff and myself. If you run you get locked up again simple as that. Don't bother me. I'll call my maid and have her buy you some clothes" He said looking at her distastefuly.

I KNOW IM WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES!

BUT I TOOK A SHOWER!!!!!!

"aww come on don't look at me like that" she whined but I ignored her walking away. Y/n huffed but walked into her new room.

It was simple but had a queen sized bed dark purple blankets covering it. A walk in closet and a bathroom stocked with soaps, perfumes, and other feminine products.

"how long were they planning on kidnapping me-" y/n said to herself before she heard someone enter the room.

y/n turned around on edge but felt herself relax when she realised it was an old women with peppered hair and a kind smile.

"hello I am Esme Yut lungs maid. Im here to find out your clothes size" y/n gave her a small smile "hi Im y/n even though you probably knew that- um my clothes size is (clothes size)"

She smiled before walking out again and y/n sat on the bed playing with the end of a pillow 

She seemed nice-

YEAH LIKE A MOM<3

Y/n stood up and opened the door "well he said as long as I don't run away..."

Creeping down the hallway she found herself in the kitchen. A tray filled with cookies was sitting out and the smell of fresh cookies filled the air.

Y/n was going to keep exploring when something moved out of the corner of her eye before disappearing again.

WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?

Y/n saw it move again and she got into some sort of Karate stance "WHO'S THERE?! IM GOING TO KUNG FU PANDA YOUR ASS!!!! I KNOW HOW TO SCRAPBOOK! DON'T TEST ME!"

I squeak was heard behind the counter and a head of dark hair appeared behind the counter there face covered in said hair making it not visible

HOLY SHIT ITS ANNABELLE!!!!

WHO TF IS ANNABELLE?!?!

IDK IT JUST SOUNDS RIGHT!!

The mysterious person lifted their hand up and took the hair out of their face revealing a giggling child. Who looked suspiciously guilty.

That's not any better-

Children scare me!

The young girl laughed and gave her a sheepish smile "erm hi?" She said waving awkwardly "I'm Rosalind but you can call me Rosie if you'd like and um about the cookies.. Please don't tell my mom!"

Y/n sat dumbfounded

Omg?! DID THEY KIDNAP A KID!!!!

BLINK TWICE IF YOU NEED HELP

Y/n walked over to the grown haired girl "I won't tell but why are you here?" The girl tilted her head to the side "because I live here?"

Y/n put a hand on her shoulder comedic tears running down her face "if you need help with your chores Im here for you your too young to be a maid!!"

The girl shoved her hand off "your weird...MOM!! STRANGER DANGER! MOMM!! MO-MMMPH" y/n covered the girls mouth panicking "shh please don't yell?!"

That definitely didn't help.your cause of trying not to look like a child kidnapper-

"I'm not kidnapping you I've been kidnapped!!!" y/n tried to explain to the girl who glared at her and bit her hand

"OW YOU MOTHER- fudger...?" Y/n said cradling her hand as she watched the light brown haired girl run away

PROBABLY HAVE RABIES NOW BUT WHATEVER-

"I think I fucked up.." y/n muttered nervously

•••

After dinner which y/n had by herself in the dining room of the mansion she went to her room and took a nice hot shower.

Hot showers heal all

Y/n came out of the shower and got dressed in her new pajamas sighing contently.
Esme entered her bedroom and y/n gave her a smile "hey esme" the older women chuckled "Rosie how about you apologize to miss l/n"

Rosalind scowled "sorry....not" she muttered th last part and y/n shifted awkwardly "it's okay sorry for thinking your kidnapped" she said and Rosalind sighed "yeah yeah" Esme gave y/n an apologetic smile

"have a goodnight. Do you need anything before we retire for the night? " esme asked while stroking Rosalind's wild head of hair besides her.

"no thank you have a good night" y/n said and Esme smiled and left with a small bow dragging a complaining Rosalind with her "But mom I don't wanna go to sleep!"

Y/n layed in her bed raising an eyebrow at the silk sheets underneath the comforter. Climbing into the cool bed she clasped her hands over her stomach staring at the ceiling.

I wonder what ash is doing right now?

I miss him...